✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Big Brother 6 (US Version)

*Justine*

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, awesome show last night. I have never seen the roomates come close to fighting before on this show. I can't stand Eric, he is such a hypocrite. And Yvette is really getting on my nerves. Michael is sure to be voted off on Thursday. I'm really starting to like Janelle because I hate Eric so much.

i cant believe kaysar lost his cool!!!!

I can... holy munkee.. she said Kayser was against women (or something like that... insensitive or likes to keep 'em down or something)... and he got mad. Yea, well, consider where he's from... he probably hates all the bad stuff the middle east (where he's from) is known for... including keeping women down... She was completely trying to get him angry so the house would see him upset.

And Eric was doing the same thing with Michael. I don't like Michael... but Eric isn't much better...

The episode last night was great.. I've never actually seen big brother yell at people to go to their seperate corners :D

yea, I was freaking out about it last night (well, not really.. but you get my point)... about how they've never actually shown him speaking... and my sister reminded me about the time someone was sending message airplanes over the house and big brother sent them inside... that was hillarious... :lol:

So Kayser puts up Maggie and James for eviction. How awesome. Now the alliances will all be put to the test. Kayser is smart, however, it could easily back-fire on him next week. Many people will be gunning for him now.