✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Big Brother 6 (US Version)

*Justine*

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when she freaked out over that girl being in her private bathroom I lost all respect for her.

holy cow... I'd freak out..

I'm not sure she was freaking out that someone decided to use her private bathroom (which is the point of winning the HOH competition.. and the other girl could have asked... it's called polite)... I think Rachel was upset cause the girl locked her out of her own bedroom and then unlocked the door so she could sneek back in later.. :o

Yea, I'd definitly be upset...

that being said.. I still don't like Rachel very much.. but not for that reason

yeah the bathroom thing was odd' date=' but shes still a twat...we should be on the show...aaron, youd be the token gay, id be the token black...and justine...meh haha :lol: :kiss:[/quote']

Britt, our alliance would go all the way :lol: Maybe we'll make Big Brother 7.

And when she freaked out over that girl being in her private bathroom I lost all respect for her.

holy cow... I'd freak out..

I'm not sure she was freaking out that someone decided to use her private bathroom (which is the point of winning the HOH competition.. and the other girl could have asked... it's called polite)... I think Rachel was upset cause the girl locked her out of her own bedroom and then unlocked the door so she could sneek back in later.. :o

Yea, I'd definitly be upset...

that being said.. I still don't like Rachel very much.. but not for that reason

:lol: I hear you. I just can;t stand Rachel. That's all.