✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your current most hated song??

mc_squared

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Digger. Ahh! It makes me want to pull out my hair everytime I here his scratchy voice at the beginning. Gah.

Arg! Kanye West, what an ass. I'm also sick of 50 cent. And you wonder why music these days is going downhill.

The Darkness annoy me now too, I mean Justin Hawkins needs a reality check (after that statement he made about Chris Martin). His music sounds the same as before.

Gold Digger. Ahh! It makes me want to pull out my hair everytime I here his scratchy voice at the beginning. Gah.

Arg! Kanye West, what an ass. I'm also sick of 50 cent. And you wonder why music these days is going downhill.

The Darkness annoy me now too, I mean Justin Hawkins needs a reality check (after that statement he made about Chris Martin). His music sounds the same as before.

50 cent, ugh! I despise him! I agree..music is going downhill. I can't turn on the radio without hearing rap, rap, hip-hop, & more rap. I dont like the new BEP song..I think it's called, "my hump"? the lyrics are like..."my hump, my hump, my hump..im gonna make you get drunk off my hump." what the hell? HORRIBLE. And Ashlee Simpson's new song "Boyfriend" *gag*

I actually like gold digger. I dont really like kanye west as a person' date=' but I like his music. He cant talk at all. I watched the mtv special where he was explaining his new album and he was making no sense. He seriously cant speak english.[/quote']

Did he have similar education to "Dubya" then?? :P

• 3 weeks later...