✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Spot The Chav" Thread

mc_squared

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...they are basically what you guys described. Only...they are usually Turkish guys living in Germany, Russian guys living in Germany...saw Polish guys too...and of course lower class German guys. Where I come from there are tons of those people and its horrible.

The term "Checker" was originally introduced to the German population by the comedians "Erkan und Stefan" I believe. They are kinda like...the bad, unfunny and brainless version of Ali G...and those guys based their comedy on the guys I just described...they only named them.

Erkan and Stafan make horrible movies too...check out this link for a bit info.

http://www.german-cinema.de/archive/film_view.php?film_id=417

Oh yeah and a distinguishing thing about Checkers is that they say things like "konkret" "krass" and they call women "Bunny". So if you ever go to Germany and see someone dressed like a "Chav" saying stuff like that...you pretty sure encountered a Checker...the best you can do in this case, is run and hide!

in Germany it seems to have something to do with nationality though. I don't know why. Erkan and Stefan show that too...since Erkan plays a Turkish guy and Stefan is the German. I don't know what it is that infects Turkish guys with this "Checker virus" but for some reason it happens :/ Very sad indeed

yah, i am kinda afraid to take pics of them too...they usually hang out in groups and they don't like people mocking them. One threatened me once. I was on the train and there was a bunch of "Checkers" talking in their jargon and my friend and I laughed and started talking like that too. They said they'd beat the shit out of us.

But actually I have come to the realization that German Chavs aren't "Checkers". They're "Prolls" or "Proleten"...I think that may be a phenomenon older than the Chav movement

Well' date=' I'm sure our 'chavs' will beat the crap outta me if I shoot a pic of them :wink3:[/quote']

You have to be smart. Pretend you're taking a picture of something else. Get a friend to stand in front of them or soemthing.

Yeah we have this movement circulating in aus called the "habib" movement, where we have "leb gangsters" communicating to each other in this dialect of theirs. :/

this is how they speak

"bro, it's fully sik, yallah habibi, it's hektik, fully bro!" :wink3:

does anyone else have that in their country?

or is this just an australian phenomenon :huh:

my friend and i have gone to the trouble of writing out "the habibi dialect" :P and im scared that if a "habib" ever reads it, i'll get bashed and mauled to death. :stunned:

We got this group of "rappers" from Amsterdam who had a summer hit (well, they're completely useless crap in my eyes) called Watskeburt (translated to as much as: "Wotshappind". And they speak Dutch that absolutely no-one understands but them.

We got this group of "rappers" from Amsterdam who had a summer hit (well' date=' they're completely useless crap in my eyes) called Watskeburt (translated to as much as: "Wotshappind". And they speak Dutch that absolutely no-one understands but them.[/quote']

Just like the Dutch speak a language that nobody outside Holland understands? :P