✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Spot The Chav" Thread

mc_squared

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all, Hip Hop culture seems to be built on designer labels, hoods, caps and jewellery, which are at the very core of chavdom!! Actually, I dare say chavs are aligned to Hip Hop culture in MOST countries (although in the U.K. they're often into U.K. Garage or Jungle, which have the same roots).

And by the way, I just spotted a chav in my street. He was wearing a red tracksuit in 30 degree heat. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, though! :P

Y'know I could post a lot of Chavs on here....But I think Ian would get upset because I would end up over loading the server wth pictures of them

Seriously their everywhere...There after me :stunned:

Y'know I could post a lot of Chavs on here....But I think Ian would get upset because I would end up over loading the server wth pictures of them

Seriously their everywhere...There after me :stunned:

Please post them!! :) I'm sure Ian won't mind! :)

Not really, You could try and find as many .piczo.com sites though

A lot of chavs have them (Apoligies to anyone on this board if they have one...But you may aswell get a Livejournal or Myspace becasue they are soo much better)

there are also alot of the chavs that are aligned with hip hop culture here in aus too - it's scary. my friends and i always imitate them in public and i'm currently fearing for my life one day - if i don't post here for a day you can be certain i've been bashed. :D

Yeah we have this movement circulating in aus called the "habib" movement, where we have "leb gangsters" communicating to each other in this dialect of theirs. :/

this is how they speak

"bro, it's fully sik, yallah habibi, it's hektik, fully bro!" :wink3:

does anyone else have that in their country?

or is this just an australian phenomenon :huh:

my friend and i have gone to the trouble of writing out "the habibi dialect" :P and im scared that if a "habib" ever reads it, i'll get bashed and mauled to death. :stunned:

omg yes lol habibs are so funny and stupid. and they all hang round eastgardens where i work :( ... i wonder if there is a leb that like coldplay...? hehe fat chance.

yeh my bro and his friends love pretending to be habibs, its funny to watch... i do it too on occasions...

id like to see ur habibi dialect book bonnie lol... do u watch Fat Pizza? i love that show

hahaha i can send you our habibi dialect once i get my comp fixed up at the comp shop (im on my brothers) but once i do, i will send it over, pronto! :) i feel sorry for you having to work at eastgardens, being surrounded by habibs and all... :P

there are also alot of the chavs that are aligned with hip hop culture here in aus too - it's scary. my friends and i always imitate them in public and i'm currently fearing for my life one day - if i don't post here for a day you can be certain i've been bashed. :D

Although that's extremely unlikely as they probably haven't bothered to learn to read!! :D

Yeah we have this movement circulating in aus called the "habib" movement, where we have "leb gangsters" communicating to each other in this dialect of theirs. :/

this is how they speak

"bro, it's fully sik, yallah habibi, it's hektik, fully bro!" :wink3:

does anyone else have that in their country?

or is this just an australian phenomenon :huh:

my friend and i have gone to the trouble of writing out "the habibi dialect" :P and im scared that if a "habib" ever reads it, i'll get bashed and mauled to death. :stunned:

omg yes lol habibs are so funny and stupid. and they all hang round eastgardens where i work :( ... i wonder if there is a leb that like coldplay...? hehe fat chance

yeh my bro and his friends love pretending to be habibs, its funny to watch... i do it too on occasions...

id like to see ur habibi dialect book bonnie lol... do u watch Fat Pizza? i love that show

*What's a "leb"?? Something like a pleb?? :huh:

lol. eastgardens is a shopping centre (and also a suburb). loads of lebs and slutty chicks go there all the time, esp on thursday late night shopping... and they always hang round my work cuz its maccas, and thats meant to be cool or something... lol.

lebs are lebanese ppl. in australia they dress up all sorta gangstaish style with those sporty brands, all baggy and shit...

they say habib alot so we call em habibs or lebs or wateva...

its a term of endearment between them.

a lebanese person (who is from the country lebanon) is called a leb for short, and they dress gangster-ish, and wear all those sporty stuff, and all the "gangsta" wear - and alot of bling - and when they talk to each other, they call the other person "habib"

demonstration:

"she's ma bitch bro, and mustafa, he's ma habibi!" so habib (or habibi) = term of endearment.