✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

codlplay cameras

salv

bingo! its working from the 2nd link you put in! AND OMG THEY ARE IN BLACK AND WHITE TOO! Holy Cow, let me just say that those are some PHENOMENAL pictures. and the backstage pics are super cheesy :lol: and you are very lucky to have caught them. what camera do you use? THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
OK I posted all this before but had no way of putting all the pictures up but I now I can.

So for those that don't know the story, I flew up to Seattle from Oakland because those are the tickets the fan site let me buy. I was a bit expense but worth it. When they came out with the camaras Chris took two picture looked down at me smiled and then took my picture. He then reached over the rail and handed me the camara. Now I'm a 38 year old man and I screamed like a little girl it was so cool. That picture of the super happy guy with the coldplay shirt is me. The other pictures I took with my camara. Hope you guys enjoy.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b192/leftfield66/

AWESOME PICTURES.... GREAT STORY AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING

hi guys, the ones of you who have seen coldplay live lately would surely know that the band after the scientist reversed take pics and then they throw the cameras to the people. there are 4 cameras... lots of gigs.. so somebody should take them. i wonder if somebody would like to share them.

i was lucky to get guy's in verona 4 days ago.

here is the link. they're small though.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a197/lanzarooney/Pics%20taken%20by%20Guys%20camera/

I was wondering how you got so backstage..... i was checking out your whole album and you got pictures of the band walking around th venue during the day.... i envy you.... tell us please how you got inside...