✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amsterdam or Fix You???

kaisin

this is a real eye-opener! i never thought so many of you guys liked Amsterdam so much... i mean it's a really gorgeous song and all but it never got as much buzz as The scientist... not even close :stunned:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam gets my vote. I guess I just love to find a song on an album that will not be released as a single for the band, and I end up enjoying it better than those that are songs released as singles. I mean The Scientist is equally as beautiful, but it's like, only the true fans who get the CD will hear those songs and cherish them more, and can enjoy them greater at the live shows.

and personally, I the lyrics are just more.... more what I don't know but I still love Fix you. and Sir Raptor essentially finished my thoughts. :)

s

DAMN----NOTHING BUT FIX YOU HATERS!

I LOVE BOTH BUT SINCE YALL TALKING SHIT OF FIX YOU-----I'LL VOTE FOR IT :P

we are not talking shit. we´re giving our opinions. if you can´t respect that, we can´t respect you.

Slow down hun-----just as u gave ur opinion i gave mine---and obviously u are not respecting that either--------plus the mess. was not for u so back off-but if the shoe fits :P

Hand down "Amsterdam" is better IMO. "Fix You" was breathtaking at first but its lost some of its appeal. I agree with the rest of your who were glad "Amsterdam" wasn't released as a single. I think the songs are more enjoyable when they're not singles. And if they are, it takes awhile, at least for me, to love them completely again.