✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever have one of those days..

berrywoman

...where this little voice inside you tells you to do something or not to do something.. here's my story...

today I woke up and felt like staying home.. I was feeling a bit 'meh', and I really could've sucked it up and gone into work.. but instead, I pulled a sickie... again. Here's where it goes wierd... My landlord was doing laundry today.. and the hose came apart from her washing machine which is on the other side of the wall from my apartment. ( I live in a basement apartment) I slowly started to notice water seeping in from my bathroom.. when I opened the door... it was entirely flooded.. :stunned: She wouldn't have noticed until later that evening.. and the good news is, that had I come home from work to find this mess.. I might have been encountered with a fire or worse!!! This is also the same wall that houses my powerstrip in which my laptop is connected... my dvd.. and my cable modem.

I dont even want to imagine it....

has your imstinct ever helped you out??

I have these quite a bit.. including dreams that 95% of the time come true, however they never involve me. :embarrased:

Do you ever get dreams inwhich you dream some part of the next day?

Because I get them a lot too

instinct is amazing. daughter of my Mum's friend gets the tube from Kings Cross Station every day and travels down one of the lines that was bombed, for some reason on 7th July she decided to try a completely different route to work because she had some gut feeling that she ought to.

instinct is amazing. daughter of my Mum's friend gets the tube from Kings Cross Station every day and travels down one of the lines that was bombed' date=' for some reason on 7th July she decided to try a completely different route to work because she had some gut feeling that she ought to.[/quote']

ahhh you see!! You get what I'm saying ;) ... now go hit Ian for me.. he's a non-believer. :angry:

she's a lucky girl..

instinct is amazing. daughter of my Mum's friend gets the tube from Kings Cross Station every day and travels down one of the lines that was bombed' date=' for some reason on 7th July she decided to try a completely different route to work because she had some gut feeling that she ought to.[/quote']

ahhh you see!! You get what I'm saying ;) ... now go hit Ian for me.. he's a non-believer. :angry:

she's a lucky girl..

I can't hit Ian coz then he won't share his wine with me :(