✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't think I'm crazy, but...

autumnjoy

me and a freind were going to throw some demo cd's at crystal palace but decided against it! a friend of mine threw his number on a bit of paper at a U2 concert and got a text from bono

That's fantastic! Oy, I'd die if i got a text from Bono (especially since I don't own a cell phone :rolleyes: )...

Yea, I guess I mean... throwing something like... well, we all know how much Chris loves the chocolates, but, if I was a celeb and a fan threw food at me, I'd be a bit leery of it...

One of my friends suggested just a nice letter or something saying how great I think they are... but, I don't want to do the mushy, "could be a stalker" type thing either...

And, I'm definitly not thinking that Coldplay is an underwear kind of band... :lol:

So yea, I'm out of ideas.. although, a phone number is a great idea!!

Anyone else?

me and a freind were going to throw some demo cd's at crystal palace but decided against it! a friend of mine threw his number on a bit of paper at a U2 concert and got a text from bono

Omg that is really freakin awsome!!! i think a phone numbeir is a good idea. i would say nothing to hard just in case ya hit one of them! ;) we don't want any injuries!!

aww someone i met at the concert made a bib for apple and met chris in a parking lot and gave it to him. :)

i know at the same concert someone threw something onstage, it was white, could have been a shirt or something. but he was in the middle of one of his dances and ended up kicking it before scooping it up :lol:

this was a small concert though.

that u2 thing is so cool! :D