July 29, 200521 yr I keep rehashing this but NOBODY seems to have got it... What's the point of shooting someone in the leg when he potentially can and will still blow himself up and kill many innocent civilians who happen to be standing near him??? You might as well tell the police to save their time and just 1)stop following suspected terrorists around 2)stop attempting to apprehend terrorists 3)stop trying to protect general public safety.
July 29, 200521 yr Asking to the to their question: NO, they should never be allowed to do that, as many people have expressed they can always try just to stop them shooting to the legs, arms and yeah you ask but what about terrorist, bombs... bla, bla. Terrorism is an overwhelming global problem and I don't think those you call terrorist kill themselves just for fun, why not think the causes of the problem instead wondering if their should be massacred or not? meanwhile police gotta stop them anyway they can but not til getting totally paranoiac and shooting to kill everyone suspecful.
July 29, 200521 yr kill themselves just for fun I read that if a Muslim exalts Alah for his entire life, he´ll go to heaven and will have 80 virgins....And they really belive it, that´s why they´re so different, because the religion is....pretty weird.
July 30, 200521 yr ^ Well, you've really bothered to find out for yourself, haven't you? :thinking: :rolleyes:
August 2, 200521 yr I was thinking in... what about if that Brazilian guy was British? and if the Police who killed him was Brazilian or another different nationality :idea2: Things would be completely different :rolleyes: and I'm sure British government would not accept that kind of action :rolleyes:
August 4, 200521 yr ^^^ Much as I hate to say this... I have to admit you've made an interesting point :(
August 4, 200521 yr I was thinking in... what about if that Brazilian guy was British? and if the Police who killed him was Brazilian or another different nationality :idea2: Things would be completely different :rolleyes: and I'm sure British government would not accept that kind of action :rolleyes: I think also you definitely have a point there...As soon as it is someone of their own, the deepest regrets would have been said and vowed that it would never happen again...The "War on Terror" has come so far that the main thing now is to just eliminate terrorists. I'm just thinking, if we are actually calling the right side the terrorists...Can anybody even remember the real reason why all this hatred started? I'm not justifying any terrorattacks, it's a horrible way to make a point, but what if they don't have any other way of making a point anymore... :/
August 6, 200521 yr The police should shoot to kill....they don't know if the guy is going to blow himself up and kill dozens of innocent bystanders...The bottom line is - Don't run from the police unless you did something deserving of death. ;) Oh...and the reason there are terrorists.......the goal of terrorists is to destroy western culture and civilization by any means possible even if it means by killing themselves in the process. They somehow think this is Gods will and that he will reward them for there sacrifice with 40 virgins in heaven. They want to see everyone under shariah islamic law and force people to follow their beliefs becasue they cannot tolerate any belief but their own. They want to enslave women and force them to wear those black potatoe sacks if they ever venture out of their homes.
August 6, 200521 yr I'm not a rascist.....but that is what osama ben laden and terrorists that follow him believe..i didn't make it up. Terrorists actually believe that. Most muslims live good peacfull lives and that is great...I'm talking about the radicals...the terrorists that want to impose their beliefs on the rest of the world through violence.
August 6, 200521 yr Oh...and the reason there are terrorists.......the goal of terrorists is to destroy western culture and civilization by any means possible even if it means by killing themselves in the process. They somehow think this is Gods will and that he will reward them for there sacrifice with 40 virgins in heaven. They want to see everyone under shariah islamic law and force people to follow their beliefs becasue they cannot tolerate any belief but their own. Well, you cannot say that Islamic faith is the only one which has tried to make everyone believe what it says, if that's even the case. Christians have tried to convert people for thousands of years, usually violently as well...Do the crusades ring any bells? I'm not saying that radicalisim is justified, but hypocriticism is even worse...Ever since 9/11 the middle east has been the enemy and all the mistakes and crimes of the west have all of the sudden been forgotten.
August 6, 200521 yr I am talking about modern times and the problems we deal with today. When the subway in London blew up where they immediately suspecting radical episcopal or lutheran suicide bombers? No of course not...The fact remains that in every major civil war today radical musilims are involved. Terrorists religious group that are trying to spread their religion of intolerance by force. And by the way the crusaders were not christians....Jesus said to love your enemies and that is one of the pillars of christianity...were the crusaders doing that?...Of course what the crusaders did was horrible but the muslims protected their land and kicked the crusaders out eventually. Muhammed went around forcing people to convert or die as well. The fact is that there are groups of people who do not follow the teachings of their religion...christians and muslims...Jesus said to love your enemies and muslims I know say that the Koran says similar things. Unfortuneately there is a radical group of muslims that will stop at nothing to spread their intolerance around the world.
August 6, 200521 yr The fact is you never hear anything about the radical jews or Christians though...
August 6, 200521 yr ^ok' date=' what you just said was kind of rascist. fuck off with that shit[/quote'] that was not racist.
August 6, 200521 yr The fact is you never hear anything about the radical jews or Christians though... get a life burning monk.....by the way your name offends me...boo hooo :( it's so rascist. :D hahaha
August 6, 200521 yr ^ok' date=' what you just said was kind of rascist. fuck off with that shit[/quote'] that was not racist. it was just the 'black potatoe sack'. it made me laugh later though
August 7, 200521 yr The fact is you never hear anything about the radical jews or Christians though... get a life burning monk.....by the way your name offends me...boo hooo :( it's so rascist. :D hahaha :confused: I never said anything about racism did I?? Oh, and if you don't like my name then leave.Noggin
August 7, 200521 yr Burningmonk. Don't worry about Evan. He seems a little creepy right-wingy to me ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment