Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

yeh i know we're cool.

this is to acknowledge the amazing coolness of these specific ppl: Bonita(bonnie04), Bonnie(bonabon) , Laura (lilchick), Mark(mcsquared), Rich Ceckers - even tho hes not here... ) and andrea (andrea...)

yeh im cool.

god i wish i would stop saying that...

bye then...

Omg! You so ripped off our thread! :o And you say you are cool? hahaha :lol: :lol: awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute! :blush: :D

WOOHOO our own thread that jomifik one made me feel unloved because we weren't part of the old gang

Awww I'm sorry, but it's impossible to add everyone! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

hey crue-----i'll be leaving for a while across the country but i will keep u guys in my heart------take care girls--and guys too---and we'll see you when i come back--------this will be our hang out spot

stay pretty but most importantly in our thread..................

.....stay kool

awww take lots of pictures! :idea2:

you will never win thread of the year like we did

I had forgotten about this.. WE DID WIN! :o

Just as long as you leave IT in there

but of course sonny! nothing is as sacred!

I declare war!

*ROAR*

Quote:

yeh i know we're cool.

this is to acknowledge the amazing coolness of these specific ppl: Bonita(bonnie04), Bonnie(bonabon) , Laura (lilchick), Mark(mcsquared), Rich Ceckers - even tho hes not here... ) and andrea (andrea...)

yeh im cool.

god i wish i would stop saying that...

bye then...

Omg! You so ripped off our thread! And you say you are cool? hahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!

haha u and i both know it. we're totally cool :cool:

and u won thread of the year! didnt know that existed... :stunned: damn gotta think of a groovy thread... meh my brain hurts already... :confused: :cool:

NOTE:

remember put :cool: in ur siggys to show the amazing coolness that is bobolamarian. haha cool name...