✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bobolamarianaare

bonabon

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ thats sweet

my sis used to come on this site before X & Y made her squirm- yeh i was guilty of spying to cause wanted to join but scared to. heehe

Bonnie04 my sentiments exaclty

sweet? SWEET?! are u saying my bro coming on to spy on me is sweet! its horrible! hes 19 yrs old he should know better! grrr soz dont be afraid just annoyed at him...

OMG laura! i love u! u r most amazing! :o :D :cool:

lol yeh i said i wouldnt be on before cuz it was the last day of the month, well the last day was today, so see you later!

viva la cheese bitches!

salut allllll!

BONNIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :embarrased: :cry: she's leavingggg usssssssss! pfft don't older brother's have anything better to do? :angry:

lauuuuuuuuuurrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! where have ya been, i keep missing you, coming on at the wrong times! :( hope all is well :cool:

kekitaaaaa gosh i don't know how long it'll take for them to come back to aus! i mean theyre finishing '05 with a return to england, and are apparently touring north america again in '06. i wonder how long it'll take till they come back to aus! :( :cry: :embarrased:

Re: d

hey bitches-----where are you girls at?????----come out, come out, wherever you are

:cry: where is andrea-----she never stops by here- --she thinks she's too kool for us :angry:

:P

we should have also included aaron in our thread----he is totally kool :cool:

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...