June 9, 200818 yr For some reason, I've had "How You See The World" going round in my head all day... and I've not heard it for ages!
June 9, 200818 yr strawberry swing has been stuck in my head recently (possibly due to the awesome weather right now, i don't know :D)
June 9, 200818 yr strawberry swing has been stuck in my head recently (possibly due to the awesome weather right now, i don't know :D) Haven't heard it yet (I vowed to wait until release day and it's killing me!!!) So who do you think it is talking at the beginning of the track?
June 9, 200818 yr Haven't heard it yet (I vowed to wait until release day and it's killing me!!!) So who do you think it is talking at the beginning of the track? Ahh, you'll love it, I'm sure! My money's on Jonny, but it's hard to tell.
June 9, 200818 yr Ahh, you'll love it, I'm sure! My money's on Jonny, but it's hard to tell. I saw a poll on here before asking people to say whether it was Chris or Guy - to me they sound nothing alike. I could kind of see how Will & Jonny sound similar, maybe even Will & Chris, but Guy's Scottish!!! (He's not got the thickest of accents, but even so...) Still, I'm particularly keen to hear SS, I've heard SO much about it... and the added mystery just adds to the anticipation!!!
June 9, 200818 yr I saw a poll on here before asking people to say whether it was Chris or Guy - to me they sound nothing alike. I could kind of see how Will & Jonny sound similar, maybe even Will & Chris, but Guy's Scottish!!! (He's not got the thickest of accents, but even so...) Still, I'm particularly keen to hear SS, I've heard SO much about it... and the added mystery just adds to the anticipation!!! Haha, I'm pretty sure it's not Chris (obviously we all know his voice very well :)), and I don't think I hear a Scottish accent. But who knows? We should send the boys letters asking, since we're all DYING to know. :D
June 9, 200818 yr Haha, I'm pretty sure it's not Chris (obviously we all know his voice very well :)), and I don't think I hear a Scottish accent. But who knows? We should send the boys letters asking, since we're all DYING to know. :D I'll get back to you with my opnion when I've heard it... only three days to go!!!:laugh3:
June 9, 200818 yr Paranoid Android and A Sort of Homecoming. :P But really...it HAS to be Lovers in Japan and Strawberry Swing. Lost! is also awesome. Gotta love Will and Jonny's work in that song - best thing about it in my opinion. Chris' voice sounded better on the acoustic. On the full album version he himself sounds a little, well, lost. Maybe that's the point...:thinking:
June 10, 200818 yr Til Kingdom Come ... is there a song that better defines the moment you meet the one???
Create an account or sign in to comment