✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Terrell Owens an asshole or what?

Just thought I'd get some other people's opinions on this. Here in Philly we can't turn on a TV or pick up a newspaper without being bombarded by his latest idiotic action or statement, so I need some context... do other parts of America have to constantly hear him bitch about his gigantic contract that isn't good enough or whatever other stupid things he's whining about? Can the Eagles suspend him for an entire season... and also cut out his tongue? Screw him, we can win the Super Bowl without him.

I haven't heard much about him on the news here on NY' date=' which is surprising because you guys are our neighbors.. but, I generally think most pro football players are cocky arrogant muther feckers anyways sooooo :P[/quote']

And pumped up with steroids to boot (which might help explain their behaviour)!!

If there ever was a guy who just needed to be kicked out of the NFL, it would be him or Moss, seriously. These guys think they're king shit and that they rule the world. Too bad that if they didn't have God-given talent they'd be unemployed because they think they are entitled to everything.

If there ever was a guy who just needed to be kicked out of the NFL' date=' it would be him or Moss, seriously. These guys think they're king shit and that they rule the world. Too bad that if they didn't have God-given talent they'd be unemployed because they think they are entitled to everything.[/quote']

They're paid way too much money, that's why! :angry:

It's not just the money. There are plenty of professional atheletes who are horrifically overpaid who conduct themselves reasonably, professionally, and courteously. Donovan McNabb comes to mind.

As for Terrell Owens, I think the Eagles should do what the Bucs did to Keyshawn Johnson a couple years ago: keep paying him, but tell him to just not even bother playing. Just send him home until February, give him a Super Bowl ring when we win it if he wants one (he'll have earned it by staying far away from the team), and cut his immature ass, which will hopefully be sufficiently humiliated by then.

It's not just the money. There are plenty of professional atheletes who are horrifically overpaid who conduct themselves reasonably, professionally, and courteously. Donovan McNabb comes to mind.

As for Terrell Owens, I think the Eagles should do what the Bucs did to Keyshawn Johnson a couple years ago: keep paying him, but tell him to just not even bother playing. Just send him home until February, give him a Super Bowl ring when we win it if he wants one (he'll have earned it by staying far away from the team), and cut his immature ass, which will hopefully be sufficiently humiliated by then.

And then he can concentrate on throwing all his millions away, like Mike Tyson did!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Credit to Reid and co handling the situation.

Owens is an ass but is still one of the top receivers so has to play.

Just imagine if you had a threesome of Owens,Moss and Johnson :lol:

It's about time Peyton won a superbowl so go Colts :)