🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

~*Giuly/Cipy/Ari thread*~

Giuly2E

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't find the thread i told you about giuly :( not now' date=' so i can try another day or you can make a thread asking if the m on will arm is a tattoo or not? :idea2:[/quote']

it's ok, thanks!anyway....I read your poems "growing" and "Shy deep love feel"...they're sooo great!!! I loved them!!! ;)

...ok io nn vi seguo + da un pezzo..... :embarrased:

Bea ha detto ke in un thread aveva kiesto se Chris aveva dei tatuaggi e mi ha detto ke kiedeva anke di Will appena lo ritrovava e ha detto ke mi avverte quando risp...poi io le ho dtt ke ho letto 1 paio delle sue poesie...e ke sono bellissime! ;)

i wrote a poem in italian time ago, i was very young and you know i don't know enough italian to try it but i tried time ago because i used to have 3 italians friends from a chat i used to go but the char had been closed so i forgot everything i learnt... may be i'll send it to you one day so you can correct my grammar there. :idea2: i really don't know what was about now... :embarrased:

i wrote a poem in italian time ago' date=' i was very young and you know i don't know enough italian to try it but i tried time ago because i used to have 3 italians friends from a chat i used to go but the char had been closed so i forgot everything i learnt... may be i'll send it to you one day so you can correct my grammar there. :idea2: i really don't know what was about now... :embarrased:[/quote']

'course if you want, that'd be great!! :D

You're so great!! :kiss: I really admire you :shy: :wideeyed:

thanks a lot giuly but i also do mistakes everyday so...

i have to look for this poem and send it to you. :) i don't remember right now where it is :embarrased:

^you see that's a big mistake of me i think i must know here are my kids lol :/

Your welcome :kiss:

Never mind I do lot of mistakes too :P

A prop Giuly....dom via mail mi devi scrivere tutte le informazioni x l'aereo(intendo tutte le cose sul biglietto dell'aereo) xke serve ai miei x fare nn so cosa.....

ahm..ok...so ke ti serve il codice e quelle cose, ma te l'avrei portato fuori io comunque....

ma telo mando via mail, ok! ;)