✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*Giuly/Cipy/Ari thread*~

Giuly2E

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned: :shock: wow...ok..not the best of thoughts :P ...yesterday evening we had a big thunderstorm here...well...it wasn't that bad..I mean I was on my bed and everything...

I think it's quite scaring when there are lots of flashes and the thumber falls near your house :uhoh: ..it happened ones at my aunts house... :stunned:

well thunders aren't any new in my family lol my dad told me that my grandpa was crossed by a thunder twice, i think really he was walking through the field to home and a thunder falls next him and make him fall on the ground but don't cross him lol if it did it my grandpa won't be alive. but since that my grandpa change the bulbs of the light with no problem he don't need to turn off the electricity at home to do it safer lol.

my grandpa was a bricklayer... he worked on a big and dangerous company on his city his last years. he had to built fumaces... and the powder he breath is dangerous. he is dead since 7 years ago i think from lung cancer he aslo was a smoker. :/

*bricklayer/fumaces i don't know if are the right words are the first ones i found on my dictionary looking for the word 'albañil' and 'hornos'. i must re-search them on a bigger dictionary.

^it's ok ;) ...I unterstood everything *took a look also on my dictionary :D *

my grandpa also died 11 years ago also for a cancer.. but not a lung one...I don't really know for what cause my relatives don't really like to speak about it :/ ...I hate hearing that people dies for lungs cancer cause they were smokers...my mom smokes and I always tell her to quit, but she just doesn't manage it :/

it happened to me with my grandma and the granpa i told you about. when my grandma died i was almost 6 i think, but the worst was that she was ill during 14 months so my mum had to go to care her (on a different city) every weekend during 14 months. :( i remember it because i missed her and i imagine that she came to my room every morning to wake me up. :cry: but she really wasn't here she was with my grandma :( she also told me that i'm her favourite granddaugther too and i'm sure i was the fave granddaugther also with my grandpa we used to be always together too but i didn't see him very often because we live on different cities. :/

mhmh.... :( ...

I like spending time with my grandparents ;) ..sometimes they get a little bit annoying, but most of the time I find the way they speak and see the world very funny....

My mom's dad is soo cool! :D He's 78 but he keeps climbing on the roof of the house or on trees for work or whatever :P and my granny(his wife) shouting at him :lol: :lol: :P

Guest LiquidSky

My mom's dad is soo cool! He's 78 but he keeps climbing on the roof of the house or on trees for work or whatever and my granny(his wife) shouting at him

Awww that i so dangerous but so cute! :nice: