Giuly2E

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hiya giuly, yes long time. i guess (you know that i know it) that you've been busy :)

Giuly is studying a lot...that's why is busy........:P:P:P

hey guys!sorry I haven't been posting in here for aaages!---and yes I have been so BUSY with scholl....but now summer holidays:rolleyes::D:D:D

Are you on your lunch-break??:rolleyes:

yep...it should actually be finished(1p.m to 2p.m) but the weather is so bad and there is nothing to do so I can stay here longer and play with my niece on disneychannel.com :lol:

yep...it should actually be finished(1p.m to 2p.m) but the weather is so bad and there is nothing to do so I can stay here longer and play with my niece on disneychannel.com :lol:

Yes, it's a bit windy today (good for running, though).

Play what??:confused:

Yes, it's a bit windy today (good for running, though).

Play what??:confused:

lol well there is a list for every serie or cartoon the normally show on disneychannel...u pick one and there are some games to play...quite simple actually that are easy to play for kids:)

A siesta?? I thought they didn't happen in Spain any more??:confused:

*nods*

How come you happened to think that? Most Spanish people do a siesta if they're able to. And afterwards you feel you've got more energies... unless you spend 2-3 hours sleeping. If you do so you'll probably wake up in a bad mood.

Oh, I see that you're starting taking driving lessons!!!

Good luck with them. And yes, I suppose it's better to have to deal with rain once you've got more practice. It took me a while to get my driving licence!!

*nods*

How come you happened to think that? Most Spanish people do a siesta if they're able to. And afterwards you feel you've got more energies... unless you spend 2-3 hours sleeping. If you do so you'll probably wake up in a bad mood.

Well I heard the Spanish government had been trying to discourage it, in order to fit in with the "working hours" in the rest of Europe.:confused:

Good luck with them. And yes, I suppose it's better to have to deal with rain once you've got more practice. It took me a while to get my driving licence!!

How come? Did you hit somethng?:stunned:

how long ago did u get it?

didi u passed the test immediately?:P