✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*Giuly/Cipy/Ari thread*~

Giuly2E

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I killed a bird at my first lesson....:cry:

I was SOOO slow...I think he really wanted to commit suicide...I felt soo sorry for him!

Was it a pheasant? If so, you could have taken it home and had it for dinner together with some pasta.:rolleyes:

Was it a pheasant? If so, you could have taken it home and had it for dinner together with some pasta.:rolleyes:

OMG how sad....!....I wold have never brought it home for dinner....and I don't even eat meat, so...it was quite a shock for me, u have no idea!....all the instructor was able to say was: better him that us!:o

OMG how sad....!....I wold have never brought it home for dinner....and I don't even eat meat, so...it was quite a shock for me, u have no idea!....all the instructor was able to say was: better him that us!:o

Well he's right!!;)

Anyway, if it's dead, you might as well make use of it.:rolleyes:

Well I heard the Spanish government had been trying to discourage it, in order to fit in with the "working hours" in the rest of Europe.:confused:

Oh, seriously?

It's curious that I've never heard of it. Anyway, even if the Spanish government has been trying to do that I reckon we will ignore their advice. The siesta thingy is a habit, and it's difficult to break it.

Naah, don't worry! I didn't hit anyone. The thing is that I felt sooo nervous when taking the exam!! I suppose that's why I kept on failing it :\

______

Giuly:

I passed the theory test the first time that I took it.

The problem came with the practical lessons. I had never driven a car before and I was so bad at it. And well, I had to take the practical exam several times. All in all I think it took me about 8 months to get it. I got my driving licence when I was 19.

Oh, seriously?

Giuly:

I passed the theory test the first time that I took it.

The problem came with the practical lessons. I had never driven a car before and I was so bad at it. And well, I had to take the practical exam several times. All in all I think it took me about 8 months to get it. I got my driving licence when I was 19.

well

at least u got it in the end!----I am doing it in German as I am in Germany during the summer...the theory is getting a bit hard cos I don't understand all the words, but I will improve:I hope:

I love driving!It ain't that hard I think, but it takes me a little to coordinate all the movements sometimes lol

In German?

haha, it isn't surprising then that you find it a bit hard. You'll surely improve it! ;)

I'm going to go! Good luck with the practical / theory lessons!

Who are the people on your signature?

In German?

haha, it isn't surprising then that you find it a bit hard. You'll surely improve it! ;)

I'm going to go! Good luck with the practical / theory lessons!

Who are the people on your signature?

ok! see ya!take care :kiss:

the people on my signature?dunno...I found the photo on google:P

Giuly, how are you doing? :nice:

I've been visiting a city called Calasparra, it was so nice and relaxing, it could had been better but we hadn't gone there the best day of the week :uhoh:

i had seen 2 squirrels :dance: and i even had filmed one of them, i did trekking and crossed a "river" with my "Feets on Stones" on an area called Ribera de Cañaverosa (i already was there with uni two years ago and we were on a boat on the river).

relaxing once i had arrived home it has inspired me :nice:

I will upload some pics later and may be even the vids. :rolleyes:

i should had brought my digital camera :confused: so i had to take the pics with our mobiles.

I've been visiting a city called Calasparra, it was so nice and relaxing, it could had been better but we hadn't gone there the best day of the week :uhoh:

i had seen 2 squirrels :dance: and i even had filmed one of them, i did trekking and crossed a "river" with my "Feets on Stones" on an area called Ribera de Cañaverosa (i already was there with uni two years ago and we were on a boat on the river).

i should had brought my digital camera :confused: so i had to take the pics with our mobiles.

Which city??:confused:

Hi Beaaa! I am fine thanks!!!

wow! seems to have been a really great day out!

I am looking forward to seeing the pics and especially the squirrel video!:P:P

Hi Beaaa! I am fine thanks!!!

wow! seems to have been a really great day out!

I am looking forward to seeing the pics and especially the squirrel video!:P:P

good to know :nice:

yes it has been. it could had been better if museums would had been opened :uhoh: as is monday, most touristic buildings are closed :confused: so we are thinking about to go there again next week, and i don't know may be we will go tomorrow to Cieza, but i am not sure about that.

i'd like that if we go back again we go down the river on a kayak, it will be cool :dance: , but for that we have to arrange it with an enterprise from there :uhoh:

btw on the way we were playing on the car The Alan Parsons Project music and David Fonseca too.. and well my dad got a bit lost on the way :uhoh:

i will upload the pics and vid tomorrow ok? :D

I want to write down the verses that had come up once i had came back :D i will have to try to get some melody what will fit them with my guitar. :)

but i still dunno with title give to it... :uhoh:

good to know :nice:

yes it has been. it could had been better if museums would had been opened :uhoh: as is monday, most touristic buildings are closed :confused: so we are thinking about to go there again next week, and i don't know may be we will go tomorrow to Cieza, but i am not sure about that.

i'd like that if we go back again we go down the river on a kayak, it will be cool :dance: , but for that we have to arrange it with an enterprise from there :uhoh:

btw on the way we were playing on the car The Alan Parsons Project music and David Fonseca too.. and well my dad got a bit lost on the way :uhoh:

i will upload the pics and vid tomorrow ok? :D

I want to write down the verses that had come up once i had came back :D i will have to try to get some melody what will fit them with my guitar. :)

but i still dunno with title give to it... :uhoh:

the kayak idea is GREAT! I would try that too!

ok for the photos!the one u have postes above is beautiful!;)

oooh! new stuff!..why are u having problems with the title?

• 1 year later...

omg mega bump :o

i don't know if giuly checks the board often now, definitelly she doesn't post as much as she used to. :\

anyways i keep contact with her :D

she is in germany now, she finished high school and will start uni this september in Venice i think :nice:

she is bassist in a band :D

i don't know much about ana :(

i missed that thread a lot :bigcry: i miss those girls.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
omg mega bump :o

i don't know if giuly checks the board often now, definitelly she doesn't post as much as she used to. :\

anyways i keep contact with her :D

she is in germany now, she finished high school and will start uni this september in Venice i think :nice:

she is bassist in a band :D

i don't know much about ana :(

i missed that thread a lot :bigcry: i miss those girls.

Hello Bea!:D really long time since I came over here!:O

how are you? :)

wow indeed cipy.

how have you been? liked MX?

i'm fine thanks.

i miss that thread a lot, good times those summers. :D

I'm fine thanks :)

I really like MX! :) what's your favorite song on the album?

I also really miss that thread but I'm very busy with university and other things and I do not often connect :( if i'm online usually i'm on fb :p

those summers were beautiful, really relaxing :p