✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*Giuly/Cipy/Ari thread*~

Giuly2E

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no she just has free access to her computer on Sunday since she is not at home during the week(she stays in another city cause our school is quite distant from were we usually live...so she can' t use the net very often;))

no, no ice-creams....my parents have actually closed the parlour since it' s winter...they' ll open again nex february;)

what about u?any peaces of news?:rolleyes:

no she just has free access to her computer on Sunday since she is not at home during the week(she stays in another city cause our school is quite distant from were we usually live...so she can' t use the net very often;))

no, no ice-creams....my parents have actually closed the parlour since it' s winter...they' ll open again nex february;)

what about u?any peaces of news?:rolleyes:

I've just been to see Atonement, and it was great. Keira Knightley is excellent in it.:D

• 1 month later...

Hey dave!nice to meet u again:nice:

I' ve been quite busy lately with school and tests...finally I am on holiday getting ready for Friday when I am flying to london with my cousin:dance:

what about you?got some nice christmas presents?;)

Coolo

I have been busy at work, apart from last week where I was here, there and everywhere on the sites.

I got a nice iPod classic plus some other bits and bobs

an ipod? so cool!;) I got 2 books by hermann hesse:dance: don' t have to worrie about buying new books for the next month:D

any plans for new year's eve? gotta work again?:/

I'm off work until the 7th January :cool:

No real plans for new year's eve, might buy some fireworks, but I ain't paying £15 to get into the local pubs

Great mee too!I' m off school till the 7th of January:cool::D

I looked for some parties or something in London and most of the pubs want u to pay before getting in,,:( too bad I haven' t saved enough money for it:/.....ah well...we' ll find something else:D

Most if not all the pubs/clubs which are doing something with new year's eve are charging people at least a fiver to get in.

yep...now I know:p...I' m allready trying to convice my parents to let me go to Ireland next year for my 18th birthday...I will have to work all summer but it's definitely worth it!:D

have u ever been to ireland?

well...I' d say Rome(that is really beautiful and I wish I could go to university there!)Florence and tuscany in general, Venice..the typical places to visit for a tourist...

but basically it depends on what u are looking for and why u go on holiday(shopping, sightseeing...)

^lol...well my ice-cream is located in germany, but OF Course there are a lot of parlours all oer italy:p

well.....sightseeing..yes I''d say that for a first trip u should visit Rome: it's beautiful and literally FULL of old roman sights, the weather is usually fine so there are no problems to walk around and see everything...I am probably going there with my class next April;)

mmmh...no..i think it's quite different...I mean there are the same "peaces of buildings"here and there but the athmosphere is more..how to say...italian:P...I think u can't compare Rome THE CITY and the capital of the roman empire with a province...but i don't know how interested u may be in rome's history...we,as italians, study a lot of it and give it a lot of importance..

but I don't know what rome is to you:)