✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My video of Talk

*Coldplayer*

Everyone should be free to share their opinions and not be afraid of people judging them so harshly. That's what I like about this place! Please, glass, don't make me have to turn that "like" into a "likeD".

Let us love each other! :) :kiss:

You know what was strange, last night I had a dream that I thought could make an interesting video. I dreamed that Coldplay were actually the Beatles and were on Ed Sullivan back in '64. If you've seen the footage, you know what it looked like, the black and white and spaztic girls in the audience. Well I dreamed that instead of the Beatles, it was Coldplay and they were playing like... White Shadows or something (I think I fell asleep with that on... :huh: ). Well. I think Coldplay should do that in a video. And that is my idea. Dress up like the Beatles and sing White Shadows. Complete with screaming girls, black and white and the head shaking. THAT'D BE GREAT ahaha...

Or I'm just overtired and not making sense again :idea2:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d

Everyone should be free to share their opinions and not be afraid of people judging them so harshly. That's what I like about this place! Please, glass, don't make me have to turn that "like" into a "likeD".

Let us love each other! :) :kiss:

You know what was strange, last night I had a dream that I thought could make an interesting video. I dreamed that Coldplay were actually the Beatles and were on Ed Sullivan back in '64. If you've seen the footage, you know what it looked like, the black and white and spaztic girls in the audience. Well I dreamed that instead of the Beatles, it was Coldplay and they were playing like... White Shadows or something (I think I fell asleep with that on... :huh: ). Well. I think Coldplay should do that in a video. And that is my idea. Dress up like the Beatles and sing White Shadows. Complete with screaming girls, black and white and the head shaking. THAT'D BE GREAT ahaha...

Or I'm just overtired and not making sense again :idea2:

an_cat---you are something, you know that----what is your name---my name is Laura

and i like your idea although is going to open up again the stupid comments of "coldplay vs. beatles" and all that shit----but i love your idea---it would be awsome to see

lol---and you are making sense--lol---it was an awsome dream i bet

Awww! :kiss: :P I'm Danielle! Pleased to "meet" you ( :huh: LOL)

haha, now see. That's the idea! :sneaky: Just kidding. I think the only reason I had that was I was reading the "Another reason the Beatles wont be touched" thread and I was getting so frustrated with all these damn comparisons! Of course that all comes out in my dreams in very weird ways...

yay for the Beatles! who cares! they are always compared to U2, why dont change the subject a little bit so they could be compared to The Beatles and u2.??? :wink3:

please, stop the arguing, who cares if it was good or bad, its just and idea.... its not like the video anyways! :D