✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My video of Talk

*Coldplayer*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an idea some time ago...and thought about delivering it to debs' date=' but i don't know, i don't think she would even read it, she must get a lot of them. Besides, it really sucked!!! :D[/quote']

Have you been reading the thread!? You've come to the right place!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

I never think ANYTHING really sucks. Well. Rap does. And MTV. And Bush... But yeah, I mean as in people expressing themselves, we've all got different ways of doing it. Some might be strange, or really different, but that doesn't make them absolute shite.

Up there, I was more referring to MY video idea...... :lol: Which I completely wasn't seroiuse about, just for the record!!!! :P ;)

If Talk ever gets a single release, I'd like to imagine a video shot in some tropical place near a beach, at night time: With a full moon and everything. It's hard to explain, but it looks good in my head. ;)

d

like i said---i am not good at coming up with ideas---but i like the original idea presented here about the guys talking and like that-------i just am a sucker for storylines in music videos----which by the way, i did like the eminem "we dont even talk no more" video--------i guess i have bad taste or something

but the video should have a story like "the scientist" not like SOS

I never think ANYTHING really sucks. Well. Rap does. And MTV. And Bush... But yeah, I mean as in people expressing themselves, we've all got different ways of doing it. Some might be strange, or really different, but that doesn't make them absolute shite.

Up there, I was more referring to MY video idea...... :lol: Which I completely wasn't seroiuse about, just for the record!!!! :P ;)

Well said!!! Go an_cat! ;)

My idea was meant for Low, which i don't think would be a single anyway...though it could be adapted. It was about a girl being downtown with many people around her...and she puts her headphones on, and starts listening to the song, and everything turns into black and white, except her eyes which are still coloured (dont ask why, i just imagined it like that). And she keeps walking and you can see the band playing, but not altoghether, like she looks somewhere and there it is one of the members, and though she cannot see them, she sorts of feels something is going on, and she feels it more and more while the song goes on. On the part that chris sings 'dont you wanna see it come to...bla bla bla' she starts running along a street, like freaked out, and sits down on a bench in a park, and the band keeps playing behind her. And so, when the music changes, she turns to them and like hits some of the equipment or something like that...and so (this could be verrrry funny) they start to chase her (STOP LAUGHING!!! :P ). She starts running from them and tries to hide and suddenly, by the end of the song she falls down and, right when it ends, she opens her eyes, she hasn't got her headphones on anymore, and she is in this beautiful place, like a paradise, with waterfalls and everything is bright and colourful. AND THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it seemed stupid, cheesy or something like that, blame it upon my bad english! :P :P

Well, i told you it sucked...now i'm embarrased :embarrased:

Don't feel embaressed! I actually like the idea, and I had to put Low on just to imagine it. :lol:

Being stalked by Coldplay can never be a bad thing. But I do like the idea of Coldplay using someone to focus on OTHER than themselves in a video. And hey, that person can be walking just like their other videos! So everybody's happy! :P

i think it sounds like an interesting video---i also played low as i imagined it and it seemed interesting---i like the idea of a little girl :P

Me too, could the little girl in the video be Apple? :idea2:

No, I'm kidding. Here's hoping Coldplay NEVER pull a Steve Tyler/Liv Tyler thing... That was just... :o

jajajajaj! so glad you liked it. It's weird that i imagined the whole idea of the video in just like ten mins. I was trying to sleep cos i was ill, and just came to my head...so, you totally made my day!!!! THANX! :kiss: :kiss:

^LMFAO Wow.

Chill out!!! :stunned: :rolleyes:

Hmm. If you're a director you should be imaginative with a creative and open mind. Oh, sorry, you're too busy putting people down! My bad! :confused:

:D Make love, not stupidity!

(Sorry, I just get really offensive of people who get picked on because of their age. It's just stupid!!! :dozey: )

^LMFAO Wow.

Chill out!!! :stunned: :rolleyes:

Hmm. If you're a director you should be imaginative with a creative and open mind. Oh, sorry, you're too busy putting people down! My bad! :confused:

:D Make love, not stupidity!

(Sorry, I just get really offensive of people who get picked on because of their age. It's just stupid!!! :dozey: )

I agree completely. It's what I've been saying all along. Check my sig! :D