✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: The Band Unauthorized (Movie?)

Darlene_Ihnfsa

I've heard about this before but I don't have it.

There are 3 authorised DVD's about coldplay. The one I have is called 'Back To The Start.'

:surprised: ah yes!! I#ve seen it on amazon when I chek out the resoults for coldplay+dvd :idea2:

And how is it like?? :rolleyes:

It's quite good. For each of the band members they interview people who know them. For Chris, a school friend. For Johnny, I think it was some friends of his. For Guy, his bar tender :lol:. They didn't intereview anyone for Will. People give their views on Coldplay. It only lasts for an hour though and doesn't include much footage of the band.

It's quite good. For each of the band members they interview people who know them. For Chris' date=' a school friend. For Johnny, I think it was some friends of his. For Guy, his bar tender :lol:. They didn't intereview anyone for Will. People give their views on Coldplay. It only lasts for an hour though and doesn't include much footage of the band.[/quote']

Cool!!! :cool: and wahta do they say 'bout them? Something interestin??? :wink3: :P

Just that they have always been interested in music. What background they come from, the schools they attended. It said that Johnny and Will come from very musical families. The bar tender said that everybody in the pub was proud of Guy and that he had a hard choice choosing between his engineering course and being in a band. A guy who met the band (a producer)said that he knew they were something special and were determined to get their music right and that they asked a lot of questions. A band who Coldplay supported on an earlier tour said that Will was a nice guy who helped in out when he could not get home. There's a bit about Make Trade Fair too. They should gone into more detail about the band.

Really positive views on the band.

I've heard about this before but I don't have it.

There are 3 authorised DVD's about coldplay. The one I have is called 'Back To The Start.'

lol...ive got that one, i thought there would be more behind the scenes stuff and a little interview or something with the band but there isnt, just a few sentances from chris, which is still ok.

But debs said their is some real dvd's and books coming out soon...well i know the books for sure, but there MIGHT be some dvd stuff too, and not just concert stuff by the sounds of it....which will be good. (i may have been reading into it too much, i dont think i was, but i dont know the link to it either which doesnt help)soz