✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Irvine 8/21... a few pictures.

racheld

All of these pictures were taken by me... thank god for zoom because I was NOT sitting close!

Img_14632.jpg[/img]

Img_14672.jpg

Img_15242.jpg

The whole band on SOS..

Img_15462.jpg

Img_15582.jpg

Img_15622.jpg

White Shadows!!

Img_15742.jpg

Img_15782.jpg

The Scientist :)... this one made me tear, haha.

Img_15912.jpg

Leaning on Johnny at the end of Don't Panic :)

Img_16142.jpg

Img_16202.jpg

Everyone singing on Fix You :)

and.. this is about how far away I was:

Img_14912.jpg

like I said before, thank god for zoom!! :lol:

Oh, what I forgot to ask you in my above comment was what kind of camera do you own? I'm thinking of saving up for a very nice camera (I'm a picture taking whore and into photography) and your's seems to be AMAZING! Very clear! Thanks

Oh' date=' what I forgot to ask you in my above comment was what kind of camera do you own? I'm thinking of saving up for a very nice camera (I'm a picture taking whore and into photography) and your's seems to be AMAZING! Very clear! Thanks[/quote']

I have a Canon S2 IS... its pretty new and it has 12x optical zoom which is CRAZY.. and it really came in handy last night :)

Ack! 12x?

My dad's camera is an 11.5x, but he said 'It's the same as the other one (my sister's camera)'. Liar. My sister's camera only is 7.5x, and we got bad photos. I know he knew it was better. Bitch. :P

Anyways, what seat were you at? It looks like you were in one of the terrace sections, judging by that last pic. 0_o

cool pics

Nice pics! I was gonna do a review of coldplay in our paper and I was wondering if I could get your permission to use your photos. I promise to give you due credit and put your name beside the photo. :) Only if you allow me to, if not, it's ok. :)

Hello I'm new and love Coldplay alot....probably too much.

I was there that night too, and I was as far away as those pictures. That concert kicked ass.

I remember when Chris talked one time that he said "We're as soft as soft rock could get. If we get any softer, we'll be feather rock."

I think towards the end of Swallowed in The Sea, Chris Martin started on the wrong beat, so he said, in mid sentence: "swallowed in the...SHIT."

He also talked about how the band, when they first met with their record company in the US, they went on Extreme Makeover :D ...and talked about pectorial implants.

I love their cover of "Ring of Fire", after they did "Til Kingdom Come"

It was, by far, the best concert I ever went to. I will forever be on a Coldplay high.

The crowd was eh...I lost my voice towards the middle of the show.I couldn't speak the next day at my job. But it was worth it.

Talk soon :)

Hello I'm new and love Coldplay alot....probably too much.

I was there that night too, and I was as far away as those pictures. That concert kicked ass.

I remember when Chris talked one time that he said "We're as soft as soft rock could get. If we get any softer, we'll be feather rock."

I think towards the end of Swallowed in The Sea, Chris Martin started on the wrong beat, so he said, in mid sentence: "swallowed in the...SHIT."

He also talked about how the band, when they first met with their record company in the US, they went on Extreme Makeover :D ...and talked about pectorial implants.

I love their cover of "Ring of Fire", after they did "Til Kingdom Come"

It was, by far, the best concert I ever went to. I will forever be on a Coldplay high.

The crowd was eh...I lost my voice towards the middle of the show.I couldn't speak the next day at my job. But it was worth it.

Talk soon :)

lol.i was there too i loved it when chris played the wrong note during swallowed in the sea because he was in the middle of singing the end of the song and then he said...shit and started laughing.the whole concert was amazing,i am still on a high from it lol.i can't wait to see them again!