✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favourite.....

:cool:

in another thread you posted some Aztec writing/drawings i think. Do you have more? and if so could you post them.

i'm really interested in aztec, inca and mayan mythology (i want to connect more with my roots) but i find it hard to find stuff about it. Do you learn such things at school in Mexico?

oh yes! i will post them again, i took that pic in a mexican museum and yes, i will try to post more, is great how you like those cultures! they are really amazing!, yes in mexico we have two years dedicated just to learn about mayas, aztecs etc. one when are like 11 years and one when we are 16, thats why i posted the pics, because it was our homework to go to the museum.

we saw a video that talks about that, it actually won 2 oscars so im sure is easy to find, i will try to find the name etc, so you can see it, its really good :)

OOOOOOOOH! *pees hereself :embarrased: :lol: *

muchas gracias. quizas yo he visto ese video de que tu hablas, me gusta ver documentales en la television de culturas, animales y historia.

muchas gracias tambien por las fotos de Mexico para alguien que quiere visitar Mexico pero no tiene los recursos- es muy lindo sentir que estoy alli :)

OOOOOOOOH! *pees hereself :embarrased: :lol: *

muchas gracias. quizas yo he visto ese video de que tu hablas, me gusta ver documentales en la television de culturas, animales y historia.

muchas gracias tambien por las fotos de Mexico para alguien que quiere visitar Mexico pero no tiene los recursos- es muy lindo sentir que estoy alli :)

:) i will try to post more pics etc