✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Co. head to Hollywood

ugadawg5

I read that Chris is moving the family to L.A. from London after the 7/7 attacks and a break in. L.A. is nice I suppose, but it isn't exactly a low-profile target either. Not to mention having to deal with earthquakes.

I think I would move to the English countryside (at least during the warm months) and build a huge mansion that one could secure. Those rolling hills have to be the most beautiful place on Earth.

There aren't *that* many earthquakes here. :P There were a series of them a few months ago though. 0_o

Ooooh... if they lived here, I could stalk them, lol.

But seriously, you don't wanna raise a kid in the cities here. o.0 Maybe in Inland California, but yar, not in LA. They should come to my town... it's pretty quiet here. :)

La is very spread out though and has many different cozy neighborhoods to settle down in. It's not the cramped city of NY but comprised of several beachy or tree lined streets where you can have an actual house with a yard and a protective wall.

But I agree! X&Y sounds way too mainstream . :cry: My favorite is still Parachutes. :D

La is very spread out though and has many different cozy neighborhoods to settle down in. It's not the cramped city of NY but comprised of several beachy or tree lined streets where you can have an actual house with a yard and a protective wall.

Heh, yeah. I live in the suburbs of LA.

I read that Chris is moving the family to L.A. from London after the 7/7 attacks and a break in. L.A. is nice I suppose, but it isn't exactly a low-profile target either. Not to mention having to deal with earthquakes.

I think I would move to the English countryside (at least during the warm months) and build a huge mansion that one could secure. Those rolling hills have to be the most beautiful place on Earth.

Ohh come on!!! Most of the earthquakes from a few months ago, i didnt even feel----the biggest earthquake we have had was year 1993 or around there---

plus, if it was such a crappy city---then why would rich celebrities that can afford to live anywhere in the world chose to live here???

LA is a great city---its not that crowded like NY and the weather is better than FL---it has so much fun things to do---specially for apple as she grows up-----and LA is full of opportunities with Hollywood being here

LA WELCOMES YOU CHRIS

now i can stalk them, YESSSSSSS

d

hold it there lilchick. did I trash your city? No. I stated two facts: 1' date=' L.A. is a high-priority target for terrorism, and 2. L.A. encounters earthquakes on a regular basis. Try not to fly off the handle next time, k?[/quote']

Dude---i wasnt talking to you directly but to everyone who has posted saying things about LA---just clearing things up about LA----

and the reason why i quoted you was cause yours was the original comment

sooooooooooooooooory! :P

chill out---i guess i forgot to put my lil :P friendly face at the end of it

:P

i agree with ugadawg5, LA does encounter eathquakes on a daily basis, but most importantly, California's earth plates are very very vulnerable to earthquakes. it is predicted that a huge earthquake will occur because of the activity going on at different places that are also vulnerable (japan, iran.....)

^I believe they are keeping their house in london...well i think so....

but they are getting this one in LA cause gwen has some film work coming up and needs to be there.

i hope the rest of the band dont all leave us here in the uk :cry:

Im sure they wont :/

I'll believe this when I see it. It doesn't seem at all likely that they will be moving to LA. In the Rolling Stone interview he was on public transportation the day after the bombings, the same kind of transportation that got bombed the day before. And as far as I know, Gwyneth isn't doing any movies in LA anytime soon, according to imdb.