✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sort of in some semi catatonic state right now, because I'm in shock from winning these tickets off ebay. I didn't even ask my parents if i could bid, since I didn't expect to win.

Then I did? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I'm just :shocked: :shock: :worried: :rolleyes3: :cheesy:

Yep. My facial expressions from the past 3 hours, right there LMFAO

My face is that round and yellow, by the way. :lol: :P

Haha... Nooo they were actually REALLY good priced!!!!! I've been saving up for tickets like this for awhile, so it wasn't that bad. I just need to find someone to take me :lol: I think my mom will, she's in love with Bono. It's amusing. :rolleyes: :lol:

haha thats cool i go to alot of concert with my mom. and i must say its not as bad as i pictured it to be. well except for that one time when the merch. guy asked if she was my sister!

The last U2 concert I went to, my mom came along. When Bono walked by us on the catwalk (we were really close AH memories... :rolleyes: ) she started smacking me and going "BONOOOO AH *SHRIEK*" and I'm just like "HEY! I'm supposed to be the crazed, obsessional teen!" LMFAO!!!

Oh yes, congrats Li on the completion of your homework. Glad I could be of service ;) :lol:

hahahaha :lol: yes, I did!!!!jonny said: oh, really?!nice!!!!!I really wanted to marry ally but I haven't had the courage to ask her...so, my job is done ally!you and jonny are married!!!let's celebrate!!!!!! :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: where's andrea?we have to start the party!!!