✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

hey Mildred i know its been centeries! I hope so cause i need to do good this semseter otherwise i think my mom will kill me. Umm lets see what else is new..... omg i saw the love of my life today! :blush: ok not exactly the love excatly love of my life. but anywazs this guy is sooooooo hott. and i don't ever see him on tuesdays and i saw him and i was completely taken by suprse. it was great. ANd whats even better is that he has a slight resemblances to Jonny!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no!!!!!!!!!!!! theres a class on BS-ing? im not good at it, teachers always see right through it(unless is math, no teacher ever understands what i do and i still getting the right answer..somehow) :stunned:

so, the almost jonny huh? sounds hot! :wink3:

Guest LiquidSky

Wow girls, I leave for a bit and you already have a whole page! :P

Liquid ya i hate people being mad at me i donno why but i do. it kinda sucks really!

People that get mad at me just makes me laugh :lol: :embarrased: :curtain: Unless they are like crying, then yeah I'll feel bad.. ;)

omg i saw the love of my life today! ok not exactly the love excatly love of my life. but anywazs this guy is sooooooo hott. and i don't ever see him on tuesdays and i saw him and i was completely taken by suprse. it was great. ANd whats even better is that he has a slight resemblances to Jonny!

Awww show us his pic :idea2: Just too see if he really has a slight resemblance of Johnny ;)

can you please take a pic of him? just say you are a journalism major and you are an intern at some newspaper and you definitely need a pic of him because you are doing a story on look alikes!

wow :stunned: wow...like i would do that! :/ ( i would!)

yeah well....now that i think about it, i wouldnt have the guts :stunned: :stunned: ..only if i didnt like him or something....

it is only logical that the jonny look alike wouldnt be as hot as jonny, he is a look alike not a clone! either way, he sounds hot! :wink3:

haha i know i married Jonny! I could never forget that I mean come on he is like the hottest guy ever! ;)

But ya i find his Look a like very attractive i just need to verify his name cause we aren't sure. I remember the first time i saw him i was like :o hes hott!