✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

not really Li, that's andrea! im originally form honduras,although i have been living in the US for more than 3 years now(i act more american than hispanic, always have, dont know why) i have been to mexico, and yes it is very, very nice!

I would have never guessed you were from Honduras! :o

hey guys!! just writting to say im alive!!!

sorry. school its really kicking my ass right now so i cant be on line all the thime as i used too!! i will only be here to see how its everything going, if theres any doubt etc! thanks who everyone that has send PM etc, i will answer soon!!

see ya!! take care

Aww Andrea! Take care! ;)

oh, i already post it in the "ian and mods mad" thread

Yeah, very nice Laura.. :rolleyes: :dozey:

Hey everyone! whats going on??

Nothin, other than your friend here thinks we hate you all~! lmao! :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

well that no good! I can't stand people being mad and hating me it makes me sad!

Really? Awwww :D and yeap it got kinda heated.. I think she forgot I was a mod for a second there.. :lol:

LI, i thought you said you had tests...but since you dont :hat: :hat2: :love: :karate: :juggle: :helmet: :guitarist: :mad: :joker: :jester: Party!!!

Ally, how come you have never had midterms???? i have them all the time! :stunned:

i donno my high school never had midterms!! but my university does!

Mildred i ahven't talked to you in forever! whats shaken? I donno i wasn't online really last night so i missed all of that!

Liquid ya i hate people being mad at me i donno why but i do. it kinda sucks really!

Li, im waiting.....Cake! cake! cake! cake! :dozey:

Ally, i know we havent talked in years, perhaps centuries! so, besides midterms, what's up? ;)

as for the midterms part, i have had them since i was in 9th grade. maybe is because of the classes that i took, they were too hard! but anyway, dont worry, you'll do fine! :D :P :P