✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g

oh....we should just do a simple one with cfu on the badout code(the one on x&y cd)the one that putainfromage did!!!

:D

BTW, which one did you liked? :confused:

using that code thing is illegal cause that is copyrighted-----its easier to put pictures on the shirt because the pictures are Mary's and she wont take us to court

What about making our own "code" thing, one that doesn't resemble their's, and then use that? Or like... use the blocks of color somehow and integrate a picture with them? I do like the code one the best, that's why.

It's not much of a big deal to me. I'll probably make my own shirt here, there's a tshirt place at the local mall and that's easiest for me.

Well, I was going to have the shirts ordered through a local screenprint company, because the more you order, the cheaper they are. If you wanted to print out your own and make it yourself that could be an option too. I think once the poll is closed for the design then I will make a base design and have a link made for it and then everyone can print the design out and make your own shirt or I can make a poll to see if we want them ordered from a shop or make them ourselves. How does that sound?

im just desperate for a cfu shirt!

^Me too Mildred!! ;)

I know we could make our own t-shirt but I really prefer the "official", that's why I can wait for it. Anyhow, I hope we will agree with the definitive design of the t-shirt soon!!!

it's looking like alot of people want to print the design off themselves...which makes sense...it's very convenient.

Do you mean make our own t-shirts? I tried that when I was younger. Buggered it up. Not only ruined my t-shirt but my Mum's iron too :lol: oopsh!