✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

iTunes/Limewire question...

berrywoman

You can use Real Player too, in fact I think Real Player is much better than iTunes.

I download songs, put them in 'Music & My Library' on Real Player (just drag them in there), connect my pod, click the 'Burn/Transfer' tab and select the ipod from the 'Current Burner/Device' drop down box.

Then you find the song(s) you want, right click them and select 'copy to>Apple iPod'

Although if he's used to using iTunes that's probably no use at all :embarrased:

your cousin is me! :lol:

i download songs on limewire and listen to them on itunes (which is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than real player :P to mimixxx).

well, what i do?

i go to search and type the name of song i downloaded, then copy and paste in a folder. then, open the itunes and open the folder.....

i dont know if theres a easier why.. but thats how things work here! :)

L.

M.

A.

O.

If he doesn't know how to update his iPod, he needs help, or probably shouldn't even own an iPod. Click+drag from limewire doesn't work. You have to search your system for the file, then drag+drop into iTunes, then clikc File>Update iPod

L.

M.

A.

O.

If he doesn't know how to update his iPod, he needs help, or probably shouldn't even own an iPod. Click+drag from limewire doesn't work. You have to search your system for the file, then drag+drop into iTunes, then clikc File>Update iPod

:rolleyes: no need get all cheeky.. he really isn't technically savvy... :P Its hard trying to explain this to him over the phone.. maybe when I so to their house this weekend or something.. :P

it is absolutely easy to upload songs from limewire into the ipod.

1) go to the file in the computer in which all the music is kept

2)click on the song that wants to be uplaoded.

3) once its on itunes playing, drag the song into the +ipod sign on the left, the same way you would a normal song.

4) its there.

any questions? :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

if it's a PC (which i'm assuming it is) I'm less help, but i still know how......

search for the files over limewire, and then download them.......one they're downloaded (if they don't automatically get added to his itunes library) then open up itunes, and drag and drop the files onto the little "library" icon...then click "file" then "update ipod", wait for it to updatre and then you're done!