✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Raleigh show Setlist and tiny review ....

mattster

hey mattster sorry about that' date=' my friend wanted to let you know who was who, i didnt post that. Like you i too was on the lawn which still made the concert just so much better being under the stars[/quote']

sorry for the confusion, seems as though your friend is the dick, not you. cheers.

hey mattster sorry about that' date=' my friend wanted to let you know who was who, i didnt post that. Like you i too was on the lawn which still made the concert just so much better being under the stars[/quote']

Hey, no worries! It was great out on the lawn, although being closer woulda been nice too! At least Chris acknowledged us who weren't priveledged enough to be closer....

:D

mattster' date=' Actually, it was Will Champion that came up and talked to Chris about how the scientist needed to be restarted. See, Guy Berryman is the basist, and see, the drummer came up and talked to him, and..see, thats Will Champion, so uh.. go die also, he said "you know you're not a good band when another band member comes up and says you fucked that up, I guess we owe each of you 25 cents..etc.etc" but yes, i agree, awesome show, peace out[/quote']

oh...i thought will was yelling for hoppy to go tell him he fucked up

Will prompted Guy to stop Chris. If it had been Will who got up and tapped him, Chris would've had no reason to leave the piano and go over to the drumset where Will was sitting.

Anyway...

I believe I heard Chris tell the crowd that The Scientist was "the best song we've ever done." Hard to understand him though, I may have misheard.

He said it a couple of times, but not that - he said that we were all going to have to sing along at the end, and we were going to make it the best thing ever done, the biggest singalong ever, etc.

Guest LiquidSky
greetings

yes it was a brilliant show

I was about row 20 in section 5...

loved every minute of it...

Chris was great before don't panic...

they were arguing and he was like "no...we did that last night...no"

"come on guys....lets try to retrieve some sort of pro-fes-tional-ism...

it was great...

Jon! Where are the pictures? :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well -- it won't be for awhile. I'll eventually get the Raleigh videos back up. I actually made a DVD with all the videos/pics I had of all the songs at the concert. It was pretty sweet.

Well... I didn't make it... my friend did... but I sorta gave him the stuff. He's the one with Final Cut Express

That's cool...no hurry. I'd like to have them eventually to remember the show by. When I went, I was under the impression they weren't going to allow cameras in! Unfortunately, I didn't find this great little forum to tell me how wrong I was until after the concert was over...haha oh well. I do have a video of my friend and I standing in the parking lot during the sound check as they play Square One in the background. It's pretty funny/pathetic.