✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: 9/14/05 Postpone

Guest LiquidSky

*Coldplay Lover*, youre so evil :devil:

but you want to know freaky... my sister who is just as obssessed as i am with coldplay, throughout the entire week she told me constantly that she was feeling as though we werent going to go...then the same exact day of the concert she was extremely down at school and was having throat problems out of nowhere...(this has happened before with other things... ) :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

Hee hee I know I am... :rolleyes: But that is really creepy that thing with ur sis.....its like her throat was hurting b/c Chris' was!!...... :idea2: :confused: :D :stunned:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Friday's show has also been cancelled.. I wonder how many more concerts they are going to cancel! :stunned:

Keldug: I don't think this is funny. I would be really sad if they end up cancelling my show too! :stunned: Naw.. I don't think they'll cancel... :shifty: God can't do this to me twice!!!!!!! :dead: :dead: :dead:

hmmmm :worried:

PS: God.. if you are listening.. I take back what I said a couple of weeks ago.. :stunned: about me not wanting to go anymore..yeah..scratch that.. :stunned:

People, sorry to hear that your shows were cancelled, but it's not like they weren't cancelled for no good reason. Chris is sick, there's hurricane madness going on, it all makes sense.

And if Chris does do permanent damage to his vocals, Coldplay will be over and you'll never get to see them....EVER!! So, chill.