✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MOTHER of one, Kate Moss caught taking Cocaine

Mimixxx

Dear oh dear

Kate.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: COCAINE KATE

By Stephen Moyes

THE Daily Mirror today reveals shocking pictures of supermodel Kate Moss snorting a fat line of cocaine during a debauched drugs and drink session with junkie lover Pete Doherty.

As the white powder induces a sudden rush to her brain, she rocks back in her seat and laughs hysterically. The coke is kicking in.

Within seconds she leans forward and again sniffs into a tightly rolled-up £5 note, hoovering up every last grain of the Class A drug.

It is clear from the extraordinary images, captured during a Mirror undercover investigation, that the 31-year-old catwalk queen is a practised user.

Rumours of her drug habits have circulated for years but she has always denied taking Class As such as cocaine.

In a West London recording studio, though, Kate chats casually with Doherty and pals as she absent-mindedly crushes and chops out the chunky lines on the back of a plastic CD cover.

With her blonde hair hanging untidily around her shoulders, the model icon, worth £30million, prepares up to 20 lines of coke in just 40 minutes.

Using a mammoth stash, which she kept safely wrapped in her handbag, Kate - mother of a two-year-old daughter - has no qualms about being seen with the illegal drugs.

Doherty and some of his mates mill around, eager to join the binge and impatiently asking to help prepare the drugs.

At one point the Croydon-born beauty - the face of Rimmel, Chanel, Calvin Klein and Christian Dior - loses her patience with one of crackhead Doherty's friends and insists: "I'll do it. I'll do it."

She joins in a discussion about cannabis while joints are passed around some members of the group.

As she parties on well into the early hours, Kate chats merrily about daughter Lila Grace, whose father is magazine publisher Jefferson Hack.

Kate, 10 times a Vogue cover girl,looks unsteady and exhausted as the session continues.

Between lines of cocaine, she repeatedly twitches her nose and rubs her nostrils.

On five occasions she expertly prepares the lines of cocaine, carefully using a credit card to cut the powder into neat rows for her, Doherty and the others.

In long, high-heeled black boots, shorts and a low cut vest top, Kate begins the night with shots of vodka and whisky.

She then pours herself large glasses of wine and beer and chain-smokes cigarettes.

The remarkable images were captured last week as Doherty, 26, laid down tracks for the new Babyshambles album.

Punk rock legend Mick Jones, formerly of The Clash, is producing the record and is also seen snorting cocaine from Kate's stash.

In 1998 Kate told a Channel 4 documentary: "I don't do any Class A -especially not heroin - after seeing what it does to people.

"I don't think you have to be in this industry to see that, you just have to look around you."

In the same year, Kate spent six weeks in The Priory rehab clinic. She told the Mirror at the time: "I've been doing a lot of work and too much partying. I wasn't happy with the way my life was going. So I decided to take a step back and assess my life and future.

"I want to be totally responsible for myself. And this is the place where I can get the peace and quiet I need to start the process."

She admitted later that she had spent much of the 90s drunk, and also revealed that she had problems with drugs. She never admitted using cocaine or other Class As.

"In fashion, excess is not for creative purposes, whatever people may say," she said. "It's about escapism. You just have to get out of it to deal with it. I think that's what a lot of people in fashion that I know do it for. I know that's why I did it."

Two years ago Kate confessed for the first time that her drug habits had once left her in the depths of despair but claimed to have cleaned up her act.

She said: "Dabbling is fine but when I was bang on it, that wasn't a nice time. I was miserable anyway.

"Drugs enhanced all the misery and I got into this spiral. I still drink but I don't do drugs."

Yesterday she was with Doherty in New York for fashion week. They lunched at SoHo's Balthazar restaurant.

source http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obj...-name_page.html

Why am I not surprised. Pete Doherty's throwing his musical talent because he's addicted to crack and heroin and now Kate Moss is doing the same. This stories in all the newspapers. Shocking especially considering she has a child. They have two options especially Pete, they either go to rehab and end up dead. Apparently Kate's 'people' will ask her to split with Doherty because she has her career to think about.

bone-thin model has a known drug addict for a boyfriend and does cocaine...in other news' date=' rain falls from the sky and shit stinks.[/quote']

:lol:

Haha, well you know I guess I gave her the benefit of the doubt, since she has a kid and all. Obviously I was wrong :rolleyes: