✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Exercise?

colduser

Hurt your toe? I pulled a muscle in my back last weekend and the next day I had to work for 10 hours!!!

Well,I was angry and smashed it against a wall!!!! :lol:

It was nearly broken....now it's good again.....

Hope I'll find a partner to play tennis soon! :)

If I lived anywhere near you, I'd be more than happy to play tennis with you!! :)

:lol: Yeah this would be funny....but m I think you would beat me because if you used to play 5 times a week....but my quality of playing grew.....I played against the number one of our club and it wasn't easy for her to beat me :smug:

I don't know her standard, but if she's "number one" in the club, she must be pretty good.

I was never that great, really - but I could run everything down and was very "steady".

I'm not a natural athlete - I always have to work hard to get anywhere........................

Ha...then it's ok...it's the same with me.......but people are always scared about my back hand(don't know how to call it) :smug:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurt your toe? I pulled a muscle in my back last weekend and the next day I had to work for 10 hours!!!

Well,I was angry and smashed it against a wall!!!! :lol:

It was nearly broken....now it's good again.....

Hope I'll find a partner to play tennis soon! :)

If I lived anywhere near you, I'd be more than happy to play tennis with you!! :)

:lol: Yeah this would be funny....but m I think you would beat me because if you used to play 5 times a week....but my quality of playing grew.....I played against the number one of our club and it wasn't easy for her to beat me :smug:

I don't know her standard, but if she's "number one" in the club, she must be pretty good.

I was never that great, really - but I could run everything down and was very "steady".

I'm not a natural athlete - I always have to work hard to get anywhere........................

Ha...then it's ok...it's the same with me.......but people are always scared about my back hand(don't know how to call it) :smug:

I have a double-handed one. My favourite backhand is Henin's!!