✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do You Exercise?

colduser

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was scared at first but my sister convinced me to go and its great!!!

taekwondo is not just a sport its a philosophy as well.

i used to swim for two swimming squads but i found one of them really competitive and i really didn't enjoy the competition side of it.

So are you planning to take your swimming further- do you do competitions?

yeah i was scared at first but my sister convinced me to go and its great!!!

taekwondo is not just a sport its a philosophy as well.

i used to swim for two swimming squads but i found one of them really competitive and i really didn't enjoy the competition side of it.

So are you planning to take your swimming further- do you do competitions?

Yeah, that's right and I think the philosophy of it is more important.

I agree with you. I used to do competitions a few years ago but I don't like doing competitions as well so now I just swim in an amateur way. :)

cool wow then you are very dedicated because you have no coach yelling at you to go to swim :lol:

i don't like tumble turns they make me :dizzy2:, but my sister makes me practice them... she is my coach and she is tough :( :cry:

but very good swimmer her favourite stroke is butterfly.

cool wow then you are very dedicated because you have no coach yelling at you to go to swim :lol:

i don't like tumble turns they make me :dizzy2:, but my sister makes me practice them... she is my coach and she is tough :( :cry:

Wow,you're all sportsmen I suppose :) It's good that you have a coach.

And yeah, I'm dedicated :)

Wow,you're all sportsmen I suppose :) It's good that you have a coach.

And yeah, I'm dedicated :)

Ha ha no no im an amateur, my sister could have been a pro but she stopped squad team can be really expensive- its like an elite sport in australia, every one learns to swim( most anyway) but if you want to go further it gets harder.

but i guess that goes for anysport.

Ha ha no no im an amateur, my sister could have been a pro but she stopped squad team can be really expensive- its like an elite sport in australia, every one learns to swim( most anyway) but if you want to go further it gets harder.

but i guess that goes for anysport.

Oh I see. And it's same in Turkey, too.

buh, I always miss the funny threads.

but anyway, yeah I do exercise

I do hockey, 5 times a weeks

Theatre (you should see the training we have before going on stage) - that's twice or once a week (depends)

and I do a thing, that i don't know how it's called in english, that you put your arms vertical to the floor and go down and then up, with your whole body. That's to strength my arms for the violin and climbing.

ah, yeah, I sometimes do climbing, though now It's more like trekking season. But that's only when I don't have hockey games (not very often, since we re still on hockey season)

and I used to do Taekwondo and Swimming, but I got bored ans just sticked to hockey and climbing

(and guess what... I'm a cow! :lol:)