✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Turkish Lessons ;) ;)

hippidami

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craigjamieson88, you're greatt =)) Turkish football shirt :cool:

and believe me you can find lots of people for any kind of music from rap to latin , =)) we're just the reflection of many coldplay fans , believe me ;)

yes,true any kind of music is listened.and hip-hop/rap sounds coming out of cars :D you can see them very much in Turkey.

i hope coldplay will come to Turkey and you too :)

btw is it our national football team's shirt or a Turkish club's shirt, like Galatasaray? :)

You do see them cars a lot!! It shocked me to see it at first!!

And it is the national shirt I was wearing. The red one. (for people in the know) thats the away one, right?? I love how proud to be Turkish you are!! You don't see that here in the UK!! And the level of football-love there is is outstanding!! I love that too!! It's inspiring!!

I do have a galatasaray top as it happens. Many years old though. Got it when I was 11. I'm 17 tommorow so it's quite an old top!! I bought my dad a fernebache top this year too. So I'm not loyal to any team!!

Oooh, as long as you tell me when Coldplay are playing somewhere in Turkey, I'll be there!! Of course, you'll have to offer me a bed for the night and some basic turkish lessons!! :D

I love how proud to be Turkish you are!!

Oooh, as long as you tell me when Coldplay are playing somewhere in Turkey, I'll be there!! Of course, you'll have to offer me a bed for the night and some basic turkish lessons!! :D

I've never seen an european like you , this nearly makes me cry :P :D And you're right ; most Turkish people (like me also ) proud to be Turkish because you must heard about our history =))

Don't worry you'll be with us in Coldplay concert in Turkey =)))

Support Fenerbahce =)) we are the biggest in Turkey =Ppp

Ha! Are you kidding? Some of us Europeans are alright!! :D

Yeah, I have heard about your history. And seen it too!! (no, i don't have a time machine, unfortunately!! But I have been to everywhere but ephesus and seen lots of stuff!) It's impressive. No wonder you're proud!!

I think we should make a "Bring Coldplay to Turkey" petition! That'd be cool. Anyone got any of the lads' telephone numbers? :)

And since you encouraged me to, Tugce, I will support Fernebache from now on. Woo!!

hoop noluo burda ne kotu etkilemesi....

şimdi kırmayalım birbirimizi ama en iyinin km olduunu cumle alem bilio emre o da FENERBAHÇE tabiiki...

burda tartışmayalım...

continue supporting Fenerbahçe canım(darling):D :kiss:

which team r u supporting in UK?

me Liverpool:D

tamam burdaki ingiliz arkadaş ne derse o tamamı?soralım bakalım hangisi daha tanınmış daha başarılı diye biliniyo..(inşallah beklemediim bi cvp gelmez.. :) )

Craigjamieson88, i want to ask you a simple question: which Turkish team is the most known club in there?? which one do you know to be more successful??

Ha! Are you kidding? Some of us Europeans are alright!! :D

Yeah, I have heard about your history. And seen it too!! (no, i don't have a time machine, unfortunately!! But I have been to everywhere but ephesus and seen lots of stuff!) It's impressive. No wonder you're proud!!

I think we should make a "Bring Coldplay to Turkey" petition! That'd be cool. Anyone got any of the lads' telephone numbers? :)

And since you encouraged me to, Tugce, I will support Fernebache from now on. Woo!!

Emre ya halinizi görüyoruz benim daha iyi bir sorum var..Trömso diye bi yer duymuş mu onu soralım :lol:

Go on supporting Fenerbahce..=)) Galatasaray isnt enough successful anymore..=)

Anyways =P I'm with you about making a petition for Coldplay to come Turkey..That'd be great!Why dont they care about Turkeyy!!

Heey , 70 million people live in this country =))

:) iyiki bi yenildik ha dandiik bi takıma bu kadar da üstümüze gelinmezki :P bak çocuk daha fenerbahçenin doğru yazılışını bilmiyo duymamışki tabi napsın o da haklı.son bikaç senedir duyuyolar işte o da şampiyonlar ligi tarihinde 0 çeken 2.takım diye hep sonuncu oluyo diye...

by the way from now on im putting the message "bring coldplay to Turkey" to my signature.maybe someone brings them to here.who knows :P

Sorry about the late reply!! At least you got one :D

I think Coldplay should give Turkey a try! I'm sure they'd get enough bands!!

Also, for Coldplaying: I'd say galatasaray are the most famous in Britain. I'd say anyway. Everyone still knows them, but maybe not from the right reasons. I still get abuse for wearing a galatasaray shirt because of what they did to the fans many years ago.

Also, I'm an arsenal fan :D

Do you get to see much English football over there?

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IM OFF TO SEE THEM TOMMOROW!!)

Craigjamieson88, you know , british people can't live with the prejudices even though it's Galatasaray :P ! anywayss , l love U.k. =))

and one of my teacher made me support Arsenal when i was in London =) we can watch all the premiership matches on a channel in Turkey , but i dont have enough time so i only watch some important matches if i see =)

you're right craig. that was a bad event between English and Turkish fans.but still i suggest you to continue wearing Galatasaray shirt :) by the way i sometimes watch premier league matches but not much.i like the premier league actually.and i support man utd and newcastle utd. i like newcastle because Emre Belözoğlu is there, and i dont know why i like united but i do..

hi tilolas, welcome :)

good night sweety: iyi geceler tatlım... are you planning a surprise to your girl friend?? :)

hi tilolas , welcome

good night sweety: iyi geceler tatlım... are you planning a surprise to your girl friend??

thanks a lot!!!! :) not "yet" girlfriend... wish me luck :wink3:

i'll probably need some more lessons in the future...