✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Turkish Lessons ;) ;)

hippidami

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D hakkaten ha kendi ülkemizin ders yerinde rezil olcaz seliye(böyle yazıyorumki anlamasın onun hakkında konuştuumuzu :)) iisimi şimdiden ii takım fln diyelim de toparlayalım :)

and this night is the big night :) we should beat Switz. but Switz. is a good team too. if we wont win you, i wont be very surprized sally.bad lucks to Switzerland :P

allah kahretsin ,GİTMEYİ BİZ HAKETTİK!!

did you want 4 goals?then take them..

şerefsiz isviçreliler şifo mehmete dalmış adam durudk yere allahım ya küfrettircekler resmen!!

i have never seen like unkind sports(!) players !!!

Oh well, don't trust Turish TV. I saw the pics that were shown in Turkey on TV yesterday. And true, Huggel did hit some guy of the Turkis team and he'll probably get punished for that, but it wasn't shown that he was kicked before.

Just think about the result. Would that be a logic reaction to attack the other team after you got qualified for the Worls Cup? What were Swiss players supposed to do? Nothing? It was a normal reaction even though a really stupid one...

Why should a theam that just got qualified leave the pitch immediately after the matcch finished? Don't you think they expected something like this to happen?

Even the Swiss coach Köbi Kuhn was attacked!

Did you hear what happened to the Swiss players? They made them wait twenty minuted on the border just to check the passport. After all players had crossed the border things were thron at them when they tried to catch the bus. There were things thrown at them in the stadium as well.

I don't know what you see in Turkish press, expect what I saw in TV yesterday, but I can say what I saw on TV and this makes you really angry. One Swiss player even had to go to hospital...

Anyway, FIFA will do their investigations, we just have to wait.

I agree with Sally. Any Swiss player who hit out should be punished too, of course - but it's the behaviour of the fans that's the most serious. There have been so many incidents over the years (for example when Man U were "welcomed" at the airport by people holding up banners saying "Welcome To Hell") and Leeds fans being stabbed to death.

Apart from that, the Turkish players should have acted like professionals and taken defeat with dignity.

I'm sure the Swiss team would have done so if the result had been reversed!! ;)

Ah Sally , you can't have any idea what they did as provocation.. Do you know , after the first match ,all your players sweared to our choach? did you hear anyting about that? or you say that your players had to wait in the airport? Do you know how many minutes did our players had to wait in Switzerland? Do you know why the refree's changed just 4 days before the match?Why did your supporters whistled turkish anthem before the first match?

and you 'll never see or never know.Isn't Fifa's president a Swiss?

I don't say what we did was right.. but i can't accept to blame only Turkey because what was happened. don't forget that! =)

Ah Sally , you can't have any idea what they did as provocation.. Do you know , after the first match ,all your players sweared to our choach? did you hear anyting about that? or you say that your players had to wait in the airport? Do you know how many minutes did our players had to wait in Switzerland? Do you know why the refree's changed just 4 days before the match?Why did your supporters whistled turkish anthem before the first match?

and you 'll never see or never know.Isn't Fifa's president a Swiss?

I don't say what we did was right.. but i can't accept to blame only Turkey because what was happened. don't forget that! =)

Nobody is saying the Swiss team were completely innocent - but Turkey have "previous form".....................................

I was goona write what Tugce wrote cause if nothing would happened in Swiss we wouldn't do anything in here...Am I right?

u just waited 20 minutes not for hours.U dont know what tis to be waited in airports cause no one did it to any other country but believe me i waited too mcu just because I am Turkish.

In England, in the US, in Italy, In Greece...etc.

so 20 minutes is good belive after u waited us...

anyway both sides did mistakes.

and Fifa's president made himself killed by doing that comment,

he looked the event from the swiss point of view, well he cant do that...if he is the president of fifa!!

Turkish lessons lecture???

İlk vizemden çıktım, nasıldı diye sorarsanız, valla ben de bilmiyorum.1'de fizik var. :cry: :cry:

I got out my firts mid-term, if u ask me how was it, actually i don't know too.At 1 pm, i have phyiscs mid term :cry: :cry:

ilk vize:first mid term

got out: çıktım

actually: valla

ben de : i...too

don't know: bilmiyorum

i have phyisics mid term: fizik vizem var

at 1 o clock: 1'de

:D