✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Turkish Lessons ;) ;)

hippidami

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) ya daa hiç gelmedm ama merak edoir bakalm vizelerime fln denk gelmezse gelrm:) neden olmasın,

sj'liler hala bişi yapıo mu kavgalara devam mı? ;)

ya emre sen de gelirsin :) sna da bi ankaralı bulalm sen onla bizi kıskandırırsn:)

yani daha hiç gelmedim ama belkide bu site vesile olur :P hakkaten ya hiç ankaralı yok zaten anlamıyorum şu koca ülkede güzelim coldplay hayranı hiç mi yok ankarayı geçtim Türkiyeden bile sayılı kişi var :huh:

neyse siz devam edin kalfestlere, "sj" lere, "KDL" lere, istanbulluca konuşmaya ben okurum öyle, anlamadıım yer olursa da sorarım :smug:

"too" means "de/da" and "i" means "ben" in this case you can say: ben de memnun oldum damla/emre :D a bit different structure from english.

and do you want to introduce yourself to us??

merhaba: hello (again)

ben: i am

livia: livia :P

Brezilya'lıyım: I am from Brazil

ve: and

15 yaşındayım: I am 15 years old

ayrıca: moreover

büyük bir Coldplay hayranıyım: I am a huge Coldplay fan

:)

battaniyeyi soğukta oğlunun üstünden alıp cephaneye örten kadın , cephede ateş eden askerlerimize kurşun getirdikten sonra kalktığı an vurulup elini göğsünde koyduktan sonra şehit olan kadın... gibi şeyler işte!baya hüzünlüydü!

you are sooo lucky Sally!!! not only because you will see and live Coldplay but also you won't see your country's big loss against Turkey :P :) just kidding. could you report the night after the concert??e.g which songs were played,which one was the best performance...???

:D iidir ya Livia nolsun senden?? (understood??) :P

yarın yani cmt sabah calculus sınavım var bu arada hoca diyoki o günden sonra artık torunlarınıza anlatcanız çok güzel bi anınız olcak!!! :/

you are sooo lucky Sally!!! not only because you will see and live Coldplay but also you won't see your country's big loss against Turkey :P :) just kidding.

hahauha you're right! I'm sorry for Switzerland but we'll beat! :P (hope so..)

you are sooo lucky Sally!!! not only because you will see and live Coldplay but also you won't see your country's big loss against Turkey :P :) just kidding.

hahauha you're right! I'm sorry for Switzerland but we'll beat! :P (hope so..)

awww great night !!! to quote Chris Martin: 'Switerland one, Turkey nill, Switzerland one, Turkey nil....' We beat you 2:0. Wow! If Switzerland scores one goal, Turkey have to score four times, otherwise we're in the World Cup!!

The concert was brilliant, such an amazing night! Of course I'll writ a report for you....but I don't do this now, I'm a bit too tired at the moment. But I'm so, so happy. :D

unfortunately Switzerland totally deserved to win and again unfortunately you really won't score even one goal in Turkey!!! :D anyway congrats but it will be really dramatic if we wont go the world cup.because we played semi-final at the last world cup and we have been dreaming about playing final this time. :cry: please let us to go to the cup please... :cry: :)

Here my report! :)

Report Zürich 12th November 2005

Coldplay’s supporting act in Zürich was Goldfrapp, I didn’t know the band before but I really liked their performance.

The show started with ‘Square One.” While song ‘Yellow’ was played, yellow balloons were thrown into the audience, it took like three song after they were all destroyed. When the last one was destroyed they suddenly stopped playing the song. After ‘Yellow’ they told us the result of the match Switzerland Turkey….1:0 for Switzerland. In the end of God put a smile upon my face, he sang ‘Switzerland one, Turkey nill, Switzerland one, Turkey nill….’ Chris Martin said that he had been told that there would be no men at the concert (which actually wasn’t true) that’s why he dedicated ‘Kingdom come’ to all men at the concert. He also apologised for speaking in English, he said ‘ I know it’s rude’… Suddenly he asked to turn the light on’ then he took a camera and made a picture of the crowd. When ‘talk’ was played. There were the same pics on the screen, like during the MTV Europe music awards…the picture was also projected into the audience.

The concert was just brilliant, the songs sounded a lot better live. It was a fantastic night and the spirit was great. They played almost until eleven, one of the best concert I’ver ever been to.