✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Unrequited love sucks.

Ireentje

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did! It just sounded like that! with the finishing line and all! Didn't it? :)

yeah, I like speaking in metaphors :-) It was kinda intended, though ;-)

I hate it when guys talk about girls as sports objects or things that need to be conquered or something.

first time i wished i was truely in love is when i first heard yellow by coldplay

it was my favourite colour, i was thinking how cool if some one said this is our song or something corny like that then offered me sunflowers *sigh like that tall and dark guy who likes uncommonly beautiful...no don't think bout him...he is nothing! :( *

No I said I'm over it...but being in love s great and at the moment I'm not....

It's definitely a great feeling.

I don't know what I should think about it at the moment. I really, really like someone, but I don't know if he feels the same. I think he does, but it seems so difficult for both of us to talk about the most important thing, even though we can talk about everything else. :embarrased:

It did! It just sounded like that! with the finishing line and all! Didn't it? :)

I hate it when guys talk about girls as sports objects or things that need to be conquered or something.

I didn't do it? I wanted to make my post more interesting, non-standard, poetric! But uhm, whatever...

I didn't do it? I wanted to make my post more interesting, non-standard, poetric! But uhm, whatever...

Hey, no hard feelings :) Just noticed ;)