🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

I like that idea. It sounds good. What's it about?

well... the story (because the author just took the main idea to write the book) Is about a wedding, but the bride runs away with his cousin because he is the one she really loves, after that when the guests are returning to their homes, one man, finds a body an he discovers that is the cousin, and after that they found the bride all cover in blood telling them that his fiance got drunk and killed the cousin but she had scaped. but no one believes her, because the fiance was dead too.....

the author took this to write the book

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea. It sounds good. What's it about?

well... the story (because the author just took the main idea to write the book) Is about a wedding, but the bride runs away with his cousin because he is the one she really loves, after that when the guests are returning to their homes, one man, finds a body an he discovers that is the cousin, and after that they found the bride all cover in blood telling them that his fiance got drunk and killed the cousin but she had scaped. but no one believes her, because the fiance was dead too.....

the author took this to write the book

wow! that sounds like somebody had a really bad day . . .

andrea, theres this really good play that i think you might like. it's fairly short, and it's called The Crucible, by Arthur Miller. If you ever get your hands on it, then have a shot at it, it's really interesting, short, and by the sounds of it you :heart: reading, and im sure you'd love this ;)

andrea' date=' theres this really good play that i think you might like. it's fairly short, and it's called The Crucible, by Arthur Miller. If you ever get your hands on it, then have a shot at it, it's really interesting, short, and by the sounds of it you :heart: reading, and im sure you'd love this ;)[/quote']

:thumbsup: or the scarlet letter

andrea' date=' theres this really good play that i think you might like. it's fairly short, and it's called The Crucible, by Arthur Miller. If you ever get your hands on it, then have a shot at it, it's really interesting, short, and by the sounds of it you :heart: reading, and im sure you'd love this ;)[/quote']

:thumbsup: or the scarlet letter

hey!! thanks bonnie, i will look for it...

hum,,,, the scarlet letter...i tried to read it when i was like 10 years old...my dad laughed...and i didnt understand a thing...but i will try it!!! thanks! ;)

ooh! eric! you are talking about me?? you are such a sweetheart :kiss:

and keep writting! i really like your poems! :)

but one book that i think everyone should read is "cien años de soledad" really... in some parts of the book you are like "wow, what did this dude smoke??'" but at the end its such a perfect book

a book ALL of you MUST read in your lifetime, is gone with the wind.

i am DEAD serious here. okay so i'm a sucker for these wartime love story things... :disappointed: but seriooousssslllyyyyy you HAVE to read it. it takes ages and you will be slaving away reading it because it's so darn long. but it is worth it. my 2nd fav book ;)

^I didn't read the half blood prince yet...i'm waiting the book in portuguese... :P everyone who read it said to me that it's kinda sad...is that true? :/ :stunned:

aww you must read ;) it's great. actually it's not my fav and i was expecting more, but i guess she is saving all of that for the finale, for the last book! it is kinda sad :cry: but you will :heart: it nonetheless :)

ooh! eric! you are talking about me?? you are such a sweetheart :kiss:

and keep writting! i really like your poems! :)

but one book that i think everyone should read is "cien años de soledad" really... in some parts of the book you are like "wow, what did this dude smoke??'" but at the end its such a perfect book

ah, that's the book you told me about that took you a 5 times to understand. :) I wonder if I should read that in english and then try in spanish :idea2:

p.s. Yes, I was talking about you and Bonnie both :D

*edit* oops :P

^I didn't read the half blood prince yet...i'm waiting the book in portuguese... :P everyone who read it said to me that it's kinda sad...is that true? :/ :stunned:

aww you must read ;) it's great. actually it's not my fav and i was expecting more, but i guess she is saving all of that for the finale, for the last book! it is kinda sad :cry: but you will :heart: it nonetheless :)

I really want to read the book but I don't know if I'm able to read it in english, so I'll have to wait until november to read it in portuguese... :( I don't know if I'm gonna wait til november but I'll try to control myself... :P jk is such a nice writter!I loved all of her books so that's why I thought it was kinda strange whem my friends told me that...hope I like it like you did bonita...:)