• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm off :kiss:

:pimp2:

mother has deprived me of food again :disappointed:

off to scavenge, yet again...

:mellow:

scavenge? haha I'm sorry, bye :)

yes i have to scavenge for food when mum is not home. i am pathetically dependant on my parents. and that's what comes from being the youngest child, and the only girl. :disappointed:

and so my lunch consists of toasted bread with plum jam. :surprised: as that is all i am capable of making. i might as well starve to death when mums not here. :sad2:

:cool:

aww everyone's gone now... just when i've come back :sad2:

just busy doing my usual shit. i am in a really bad mood tonight. i hurt my back and i am stoned on pain killers and i hate it. so i am just sad and icky - so i probably won't stick around long so it doesn't rub off on anyone else.

how are you eric?

just busy doing my usual shit. i am in a really bad mood tonight. i hurt my back and i am stoned on pain killers and i hate it. so i am just sad and icky - so i probably won't stick around long so it doesn't rub off on anyone else.

how are you eric?

you and my other friend being depressed and stoned. I'm sorry, why are you on pain killers? on a side note: I'm good even though my butt itches.

i killed my back - fell off a ladder backwards while putting gold leaf on my dining room ceiling. i bet this kind of thing never happened to michelangelo....

actually I think it did. I think he had a couple of accidents maybe... I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything broken or major bruises?

nah i don't think so... got an mri tomorrow after some of the swelling goes down... i'll live. but i am working on one hell of a bruise and my leg is numb. i am not good at being sick or down. it pisses me off because i have entirely too much to do to not be healthy at all times. :cry: