✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

Guest LiquidSky
Okay.. I just finished reading the first page and all I have to say.. If you send him go with him... (if you can be close) 'cause kids at that age is when they really need the parents the most...is what defines how they are going to be when they grow up after 8 and up uhhh you can't control them anymore. Well not control them but you can't tell them as to whether something is right or wrong.

I know this lady who also the kid got sent to somewhere else I'm not sure to where (but she was away from the kid from some tome) and her kid was around that age too. After he came back he was so changed, just to tell how bad he got.. he called her a "Bitch" :stunned: and even threated her that he was gonna call 911 and say that she was abusing him (which was a lie)... The kid is like 13 or 14 now.. he is so out of control. Thank God he doesn't say anything to me :lol: and does do whatever I tell him (whenever he is around) without him saying something back, but he treats everyone else like shit..

so yeah I say def. stay with him! ;)

yeah i was never right with leaving him at all!! we are just too close and he is too sweet of a child. he is so well-behaved and kind, and i would just miss him too much!! but for now, he is not interested in going anywhere for any reason... so we are just going to stay where we are for now. :)

Well what I am trying to say is that your kid sounds like this lady's kid..and I also think it's better if you both stayed.. ;) There's always time to learn, but to change someone is very very hard...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. I just finished reading the first page and all I have to say.. If you send him go with him... (if you can be close) 'cause kids at that age is when they really need the parents the most...is what defines how they are going to be when they grow up after 8 and up uhhh you can't control them anymore. Well not control them but you can't tell them as to whether something is right or wrong.

I know this lady who also the kid got sent to somewhere else I'm not sure to where (but she was away from the kid from some tome) and her kid was around that age too. After he came back he was so changed, just to tell how bad he got.. he called her a "Bitch" :stunned: and even threated her that he was gonna call 911 and say that she was abusing him (which was a lie)... The kid is like 13 or 14 now.. he is so out of control. Thank God he doesn't say anything to me :lol: and does do whatever I tell him (whenever he is around) without him saying something back, but he treats everyone else like shit..

so yeah I say def. stay with him! ;)

yeah i was never right with leaving him at all!! we are just too close and he is too sweet of a child. he is so well-behaved and kind, and i would just miss him too much!! but for now, he is not interested in going anywhere for any reason... so we are just going to stay where we are for now. :)

Well what I am trying to say is that your kid sounds like this lady's kid..and I also think it's better if you both stayed.. ;) There's always time to learn, but to change someone is very very hard...

i don't think there is anything worse than a child with a bad attitude. my cousin's son is 10 now, and they just have always let him do whatever he wants and he is just miserable to be around!! and i can't imagine that he is happy. it is really sad. i could never let that happen to mine. ;)

you are just soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway...

how are you doing?

I'm pretty good, listening to some of The Bends. How about you? Any plans today?

right now my brothers and christopher are up at the park... been shopping all day and now i am really tired. so i am just going to see what they want to do, but kinda hoping we can just stay home. :/

oh and of couse we all had to act like we didn't know my 19 year old brother anytime he saw friends -- it was so funny, we would turn around and stare in another direction... cause he is sooooo cool :cool: he couldn't possible have relatives :rolleyes: .

Guest LiquidSky

Elphants are nice! I have a white elephant! :nice: (It was a gift :embarrased: ) and yes it is a stuffed elephant! :lol:

:curtain:

Guest LiquidSky
it was christopher's choice' date=' he has a regular zoo going up in his room... and i have to tuck them all in at night, it is getting to be quite a long process.[/quote']

Oh wow! :stunned:

it was christopher's choice' date=' he has a regular zoo going up in his room... and i have to tuck them all in at night, it is getting to be quite a long process.[/quote']

haha, that's awesome. I used to LOVE stuffed animals too. Sounds like a cool kid. My brother and I used to do little puppet shows :D ahhhh, the good ole' days