✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

thanks for your opinion alyssa!! going to talk to him tomorrow about this and see what he has to say. he is very enthusiastic about the piano and he loves his piano teacher. but he doesn't talk about it all the time or anything - it is just a fun thing for him to do. he doesn't realize that it is unusual that he plays so well, he thinks it is a normal thing.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it IS hard!! you have this little person that is totally dependent on YOU to make them into a good human being - so much pressure. and where my husband passed away, it makes it that much harder because i don't have someone to share the responsibility with. thank God i have great parents and brothers... or i would probably go crazy. :)

it IS hard!! you have this little person that is totally dependent on YOU to make them into a good human being - so much pressure. and where my husband passed away' date=' it makes it that much harder because i don't have someone to share the responsibility with. thank God i have great parents and brothers... or i would probably go crazy. :)[/quote']

I dont know you but let me tell you something...that kind of situations are a proof for how strong are us at the moment to confront the problems...im really sorry and i know with your family help you're gonna be a succesfull person for you and your baby....you deserve the best...CHEERS

eric - how did the interview go today??

yep, I think it went pretty well. I won't find out till monday or tomorrow about it because I had some sort of phone test thing I had to take and she won't get the results for a little while. But based on the conversation it was a great interview. I usually get worried about those phone tests, they really aren't a good way of making an assesment about me.

How have you been holding up?