✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christiana, reading your story, i can tell as well that you are a great mother raising a wonderful son...i agree with you that you should ask your son and follow his lead.

But, Coming from someone who lives 15 minutes away from new york city...it is a great city with many opportunities, but since your son is just turning 4, i think it's a much too early age to be so far away from home.

Have you and your son visited the academy yet? Perhaps you can make a better decision if you paid a visit.

Hope everything works out well. :)

Guest LiquidSky
i know... i didn't have the brain power to come up with something original' date=' so i just looted that idea ;)[/quote']

Apparently, no one does :lol: :smart:

Anyway, how is everyone here? :D

ok - well me and christopher went out to eat and to the movies last night. i laid out the whole scenario about the school, moving, etc, etc. and his first response was... "why would i ever want to do that?" :/ o....k..... so i tell him some of the good things about it... and still, not interested. i ask him why. he said he is not leaving here. he is not leaving his friends. he is not leaving his grandparents and uncles. and this was before i even mentioned him going by himself for awhile... which after all this, i didn't because he was already crying. so the subject is closed for now because he won't talk about it at all and said he is not going to piano lessons any more if that means he has to go somewhere else... so :confused: i don't know what to do except just let it ride for awhile...

thank you all for your advise. i live somewhere where music and art are not very highly regarded, so it was helpful to have some opinions from people who do value these things. thanks!! ;)

Guest LiquidSky

My injury..don't tell anyone about my injury Christiana! :stunned: Although most people here probably already know :embarrased: But my injury is feeling a lot better, thanks. It's still bruised but it doesn't hurt anymore unless I touch it ;) :embarrased:

ok - well me and christopher went out to eat and to the movies last night. i laid out the whole scenario about the school' date=' moving, etc, etc. and his first response was... "why would i ever want to do that?"[/quote']

well that makes things a lot easier. :/

My injury..don't tell anyone about my injury Christiana! :stunned: Although most people here probably already know :embarrased: But my injury is feeling a lot better' date=' thanks. It's still bruised but it doesn't hurt anymore unless I touch it ;) :embarrased:[/quote']

good ;)

i guess so... i suppose the moral of the story here is that no matter how sophisticated a little kid seems' date=' don't expect them to make life decisions before they are at least :/ 5 or 6 :lol:[/quote']

yeah, I don't remember making any life decisions until I was about 6 lol. you're lucky though, I think there are many 25 year olds that don't need to be making life decisions

kids are hard to figure out. even your own I guess... Why would he totally change his mind about taking lessons? Does he want to stop playing or just doesn't want to be taught? He could always just play himself. Then if he wanted to go to a music school later on when he's ready to make the decisions he could.