✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Okay.. I just finished reading the first page and all I have to say.. If you send him go with him... (if you can be close) 'cause kids at that age is when they really need the parents the most...is what defines how they are going to be when they grow up after 8 and up uhhh you can't control them anymore. Well not control them but you can't tell them as to whether something is right or wrong.

I know this lady who also the kid got sent to somewhere else I'm not sure to where (but she was away from the kid from some tome) and her kid was around that age too. After he came back he was so changed, just to tell how bad he got.. he called her a "Bitch" :stunned: and even threated her that he was gonna call 911 and say that she was abusing him (which was a lie)... The kid is like 13 or 14 now.. he is so out of control. Thank God he doesn't say anything to me :lol: and does do whatever I tell him (whenever he is around) without him saying something back, but he treats everyone else like shit..

so yeah I say def. stay with him! ;)

Okay.. I just finished reading the first page and all I have to say.. If you send him go with him... (if you can be close) 'cause kids at that age is when they really need the parents the most...is what defines how they are going to be when they grow up after 8 and up uhhh you can't control them anymore. Well not control them but you can't tell them as to whether something is right or wrong.

I know this lady who also the kid got sent to somewhere else I'm not sure to where (but she was away from the kid from some tome) and her kid was around that age too. After he came back he was so changed, just to tell how bad he got.. he called her a "Bitch" :stunned: and even threated her that he was gonna call 911 and say that she was abusing him (which was a lie)... The kid is like 13 or 14 now.. he is so out of control. Thank God he doesn't say anything to me :lol: and does do whatever I tell him (whenever he is around) without him saying something back, but he treats everyone else like shit..

so yeah I say def. stay with him! ;)

yeah i was never right with leaving him at all!! we are just too close and he is too sweet of a child. he is so well-behaved and kind, and i would just miss him too much!! but for now, he is not interested in going anywhere for any reason... so we are just going to stay where we are for now. :)

In related news' date=' my grandmother died recently. It was sad, but two guys came to pick her up and take her away. One of their names was Jesus.[/quote']

sorry about your grandma eric *hugs*

and one has to be pretty confident to go through life with the name jesus. wonder how many times he tells his name and people say, "no really, what's your name?" :lol:

well a lot of hispanic people use that name. It was kind of funny because my mom asked them what their names were and it was like tory and Jesus or something. I told my mom that's how he got his job. Let's see, you've been flipping burgers for 10 years now, oh... I see that your name is Jesus, you're hired.