✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Measured 10.0 on the Richter Scale in ATLANTA!!!!!!

ugadawg5

The Atlanta concert was ELECTRIC. Michael Stipe came out after the encore and sang Nightswimming with Chris on piano. He made 3 speeches about how Atlanta saved them in 2000 and how they loved us for it.

Now we need pictures and audio people. What a night. One I will never forget.

I sat right near Gwynneth and Michael Stipe!!

Hey everyone,

This is my first tiem posting, but I was at the Atlanta show last night and sat one row over from Gynneth Paltrow and Michael Stipe!!! It was freaking awesome! They had a couple rows blocked off on the floor for them right in front of the sound board. She was beautiful!

It was the best concert I've ever been to! Since we weren't allowed cameras, I took a few of using my camera phone, and will try to post them...

Suzie :-)

PS: I would love a complete set list if anyone knows it, I can't remember them all, and I was way too distracted!!

This is not official and probably a bit mixed up, but until someone gets it official, here was the set list

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed of Sound

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

White Shadows

Trouble

Everything's Not Lost

The Scientist

Til Kingdom Come

Ring of Fire

Don't Panic

Clocks

Talk

Encore

Nightswimming w/Michael Stipe

In My Place (Chris running everywhere)

Fix You

I WENT! I didn't meet them but when Chris came to the crowd in In My Place, I FREAKED OUT because, I'm madly in love with him,and I jumped on the top of the seats in front of me and was screaming and singing my ass off!! He was like 5 feet infront of me! I could see Gywneth a couple rows infront of me, and she was turned towards me when Chris came into our section,and she was pointing and like, laughing or w/e at me...it was AWESOME!!! lol...he glanced at me!! haha.....if anyone saw me, flipping out, please tell me, because I believe that I was the 'highest' person in my section, esp. flipping out,lol.....

THe show was AMAZING! it measured 20.9 on the richter scale, I think, hahaa

I WENT! I didn't meet them but when Chris came to the crowd in In My Place, I FREAKED OUT because, I'm madly in love with him,and I jumped on the top of the seats in front of me and was screaming and singing my ass off!! He was like 5 feet infront of me! I could see Gywneth a couple rows infront of me, and she was turned towards me when Chris came into our section,and she was pointing and like, laughing or w/e at me...it was AWESOME!!! lol...he glanced at me!! haha.....if anyone saw me, flipping out, please tell me, because I believe that I was the 'highest' person in my section, esp. flipping out,lol.....

THe show was AMAZING! it measured 20.9 on the richter scale, I think, hahaa

:stunned: WOW thats sounds AMAZING!!! :o You were soooo close to him :o .........i totally would have passed out!!! :lol:

This concert was my VERY first concert ever. What an amazing event!!! My friend and I had seats in the middle of the floor, on the aisleway of section 6. I remember thinking, "Oh wow, I wish we had front row seats!" But then part way through the concert, I look over to my right and Gwyneth Paltrow is sitting about 5 ft away from me in front of the fenced-in sound booth. It was awesome to be able to glance over at her during any point in the concert and see her singing and nodding along to the music. Michael Stipe was sitting next to her. Then during In My Place, Chris ran to the back of the floor. I could have reached out and touched him he was so close! He's absolutely beautiful up close. I could really feel the love and soul that he put into his music. It was simply incredible.

Does anyone know if 99x broadcasted the show like they did in 2003???? If anyone is familiar with dling shows with bit torrent and DC++ let me know if it was broadcasted... this is definitly something to get on tape it was amazing.....