🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Yellow Balloons

coldxyplay

Apologies is this has ever been discussed here before, but I have to know. Saw Coldplay for the first time last night in Atlanta and it was a great show.

Here is the question - is it me or did the balloons just seem to be drawn towards the stage? About 15-20 dropped from the ceiling during yellow and they all bounced towards the stage and then seemed to disperse evenly off to each side of the stage. Not one of them bounced back towards the crowd. I know that most fans would probably hit them in the direction of Chris and the band, but all of them arriving at the stage and then kind of rolling off to each side of the stage on their own?

I know. I know. Sounds crazy, but you have to think that they wouldn't want to see them floating around for the rest of the show, etc. Anyway, a few of us who aren't in the loop on Coldplay shows noticed this and were curious if we were all imagining.

Again, great show. Michael Stipe joining in was cool. Doing "Nightswimming" was coolest. Definitely will have to see Coldplay again.

was the concert inside or out? because at the show in Detroit, at DTE, all the balloons were quickly swept up by the wind ( it had been pretty dreary that day) and flew to the right of the stage and out over the fwalls of the venue, I think I saw maybe only 3 hit the crowd and pop.Because the majority of them were taken with the wind. And it was funny cuz, Chris even acknowledged, "well you were supposedto be able to burst those" as he watched them fly by. So it might just have been the wind. :huh: