✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

misquote the person above you (game)

Best u Can

Re: f

i like coffee mugs

If a coffee mug has something besides coffee in it, is that like cheating? :surprised:

Not if it's a mean coffee mug. Oh! I hate it when they're mean. Coffee keeps hurting my feelings. :bigcry: Coffee, if you're reading this I'M OVER YOU!!!

are you really :devilish:

but soon the coffee mug will realise what a mistake he made having tea in the coffee mug :angry:

:huh: I don't drink coffee. It gives me rashes and causes me to do weird things like jump up on my desk at school and say, "I LOVE YOU COFFEE!" and then I say "moooo" :lol:

I think you need help.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like coffee mugs

If a coffee mug has something besides coffee in it, is that like cheating? :surprised:

Not if it's a mean coffee mug. Oh! I hate it when they're mean. Coffee keeps hurting my feelings. :bigcry: Coffee, if you're reading this I'M OVER YOU!!!

but soon the coffee mug will realise what a mistake he made having tea in the coffee mug :angry:

:huh: I don't drink coffee. It gives me rashes and causes me to do weird things like jump up on my desk at school and say, "I LOVE YOU COFFEE!" and then I say "moooo" :lol:

I think I have the same problem. :wideeyed:

I can treat you guys. Just about everyone I know has that condition!

Only $200/pounds/pesos/whatever you have an hour!

i like coffee mugs

I got the same disease but when i have sex---and instead of screaming "i love you coffee"--I scream, "I love you PENIS and VAGINA"

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: who would have thought so? You really need help

i like coffee mugs

I got the same disease but when i have sex---and instead of screaming "i love you coffee"--I scream, "I love you PENIS and VAGINA"

i won't deny i don't feel the same way :wink3:

laura... how many times do i have to tell you :rolleyes: LEAVE THE TEDDY BEAR ON ITS OWN! IT DOESN'T NEED YOUR SICK TWISTED SCREAMINGS, CONFESSING YOUR LOVE FOR THE V AND P WORDS! :angry:

i like coffee mugs

i won't deny i don't feel the same way :wink3:

:shocked: you're lucky... I have terret syndrome and I like to randomly scream, "LOVE ME LOVE ME I'M A LONER" "I'LL GIVE YOU A..." never mind that part...

... sorry...

yeah... really crazy

kind of like how I am in love with KM

I... I don't know what to say. :cry: I have not made love to someone in all these 99 years.

aww, that's such a sad story. I really would like to help you out there, if you know what I mean. ;) :kiss:

Rrrrrawr. You dog, you!

yeah... really crazy

I... I don't know what to say. :cry: I have not made love to someone in all these 99 years.

aww, that's such a sad story. I really would like to help you out there, if you know what I mean. ;) :kiss:

Oh, but I don't know if I could handle all the man I'd be getting. I mean, I never had a man before and a young man like you woo!

you're so sweet misses KM.

yeah... really crazy

Oh, but I don't know if I could handle all the man I'd be getting. I mean, I never had a man before and a young man like you woo!

Truth be told, I have some self esteem issues because of my... oh, what a world...

It's okay... not everyone is perfect. :)

I'm too drunk to say something.

yeah.. we no.. bu at lseast i can apaelll ontight..am haha im a little draunk too :lol;

don't worry loretitus, I'm drunk too.. hehe... really drunk today

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah.. we no.. bu at lseast i can apaelll ontight..am haha im a little draunk too :lol;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: congratulate me, it only took 17 days for me to figure this thing out

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: congratulate me, it only took 17 days for me to figure this thing out

yeah.. and it only took 1 minute for me to figure that i'm in love with loretitus...

:lol:

yeah.. and it only took 1 minute for me to figure that i'm in love with loretitus...

I'm sorry eric

I am still in love with KM

Look... I was hesitant about telling you this because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. But it must be said.

You have to move on.

I know it'll be hard, but do it for our sakes... for your sake.

I'm sorry eric

I am still in love with KM

I'm in love with loretitus too...

is you.. or me...

hehehe

this place isn't big enough for us... your sake.

wow, loretitus, you're smart!I took 17 days and 1 minute!