✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys on the czech Frames' forum discovered this thread, so If you want to download some their songs you can here: http://internettrash.com/users/tyrant414/theframesnewindex.htm

I recommend you Steal My Body Home; Rent Day Blues; Taking The Hard Way Out or Look Back Now ;) but the others are good too ;) like STAR STAR! That's a great song :kiss: :)

And Fifi - of course we want it! but...where?...it's hard to say now.... :embarrased: :D

and something new:

" 'Burn the Maps' has gone straight to the top of the albums chart in Ireland.

The Frames have gone straight to number one in the Irish album chart with Burn The Maps.

Its 7,371 bar sales compares with the 2,438 mustered by its nearest rival, Green Day's American Idiot, and the 2,436 which The Thrills' Let's Bottle Bohemia notched up last week to claim the top spot.

Indeed, the only record that's out-performed it this year in its first week of release is Norah Jones' Feels Like Home which shifted 7,638 copies in chart return shops. "

bah...Norah :dozey:

It was free with an irish magazine called hotpress and it was a frames special because they'd played a huge sell out show the week before and it was a poster of glen on stage at this show :) It's taken up half of my wall! :stunned:

Sometimes it sucks being in Canada. I want a gigantic poster of Glen. And regular subscription to Hot Press...(damn the $223 subscription to North America, do I look like I'm made of gold!?) sigh.

What do you guys think of Burn The Maps though? I haven't heard it yet, since they're not selling it here in Canada, and I can't find it on ebay or amazon or what not. :(

(coincidentally, I'm now listening to Angel at My Table...)

@ Fifi: I envyyyyyyy you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D aaaaaahhhhhh....Ireland! Dublin!

@timeo: Burn The Maps'll be released in the rest of world probably in february :cry: I read it somewhere :angry: But some people on a czech forum of The Frames already have it and they say it's great like always :)

I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan't wait :angry: !

Angel At My Table? very well :D :smug: