✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Frames / The Swell Season / Once

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find album links on the net but I can on soulseek :)

Ivona they broadcasted a live gig the frames played in dublin last night and I have it on video so I'll rip it and post some of it for you :) Joe sang a bit at the end of star star and it was so lovely so I'll get that up for you :)

Ivona they broadcasted a live gig the frames played in dublin last night and I have it on video so I'll rip it and post some of it for you :) Joe sang a bit at the end of star star and it was so lovely so I'll get that up for you :)

okay thank you :)

yes,yes, please! Thanks a lot! :D

do they only do live songs' date=' I've went to download some of their songs and all I get is live gigs from them, like God Bless Mom[/quote']

I know, it's hard to find some of their studio records, I've found only one album which you can download, it's their oldest and now they play a little different (better!) :D

it's on http://www.irishmusiccentral.com, find there The Frames - albums - Another Love Song

but it really isn't as good as their newest album Burn The Maps :)